mtbr member
    May 2008

Fat City Cycles catalogs

New to the forum here. If I posted in the wrong forum, please let me know. I have been mountain biking since the late 80's and recently got back into it.

Just move this past weekend and came across some old Fat City catalogs from the early 90's and a couple of Dirt Rag magazines from the same years. Is there an interest for this stuff? Also found a Yo! Eddy coffee mug. I am thinking of putting this stuff on ebay, but wanted to ask here first.

BTW, I did own a Yo! Eddy and sold it a few years back. Anyway, keep the vintage pics coming!! Brings back alot of memories.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirt36
    New to the forum here. If I posted in the wrong forum, please let me know. I have been mountain biking since the late 80's and recently got back into it.

Just move this past weekend and came across some old Fat City catalogs from the early 90's and a couple of Dirt Rag magazines from the same years. Is there an interest for this stuff? Also found a Yo! Eddy coffee mug. I am thinking of putting this stuff on ebay, but wanted to ask here first.

BTW, I did own a Yo! Eddy and sold it a few years back. Anyway, keep the vintage pics coming!! Brings back alot of memories.....
    Dude: answer Upchuck over at Fatcogs.

peace.
    blah, blah, blah..........

www.fatcogs.com

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fat-tony
    Dude: answer Upchuck over at Fatcogs.

peace.

Thanks for the heads-up.. We took care of the transaction yesterday..