Thread: edit; deleteing

mtbr member
    Aug 2013

edit; deleteing

sorry if I "outed" this. felt someone might be interested and seller should find a buyer. apparently this is discouraged here. don't pretend to understand, but will not publicize these in the future.

mtbr member
    The first time you go to pick up a vintage bike off of Craigslist just to find by the time you get there, the seller has doubled his price because they have received 12 emails from around the country/world, you will understand (It doesn't matter that they have no desire or will to properly pack and ship their bike).

The first time you see something on your saved ebay list you have been seeking for three years get bid out of your budget, you will understand.

The people here are buyers, not sellers. We don't want added attention to the bits and bobs we seek. We already know how to set up searches to find them and have.

Hope this helps clear the concern.

If you want to bring attention to the masses of something you are purging, there is a simple clean process here on MTBR with a token $2 fee that goes towards the running of this site.
    Seek: Koski Trailmaster. Breezer Series 2, or 3. Fillet brazed Ibis Custom. Cunningham Racer. Otis Guy (but not that softride model). That's all I need I don't need anything else... except... except for an old Mountain Goat bar stem combo. And that's all I need. I don't need anything else. Except.....