Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Early 90's Suntour and Dia-Compe parts

869 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  -Anomie- 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hey, I know this is kind of a foul, but I didn't want to post an ad in the classifieds that woud get ZERO interest.

I have some parts that I wondered if there would be some interest in, they're all circa '92ish.

Suntour XC Pro 7-speed thumbshifters, derailleur (scratched), and grease guard hubs (freewheel), GG bottom bracket (which I assume is a 68mm), Dia-Compe 986 canti's and Power Control-7 levers, along with a set of what I think are Crank Bros black anodized cranks, they were the heat at the time and still look pretty good.

Thanks for any feedback and sorry if this is somewhat spam-ish,
Rich

#2 ·
all good worthy stuff/wrong cranks

richde said:
Hey, I know this is kind of a foul, but I didn't want to post an ad in the classifieds that woud get ZERO interest.

I have some parts that I wondered if there would be some interest in, they're all circa '92ish.

Suntour XC Pro 7-speed thumbshifters, derailleur (scratched), and grease guard hubs (freewheel), GG bottom bracket (which I assume is a 68mm), Dia-Compe 986 canti's and Power Control-7 levers, along with a set of what I think are Crank Bros black anodized cranks, they were the heat at the time and still look pretty good.

Thanks for any feedback and sorry if this is somewhat spam-ish,
Rich
I'm sure you mean Cook Bros. cranks. I think Crank Bros. first product was a tire lever, with fame coming from their unique pedals. All much later than '92.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.