Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Damn...i should have been selling my old duplicate issues...

817 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  mik_git 
#1 ·
#9 ·
i just finished reading a yeti arc ticle in MBA that i just bought of ebay (thank you kind seller, evil ebay makes me spend my money)that tells how this is Ranjeet Grewals ACTUAL race bike, then goes on how dull it looks and the easton and ARC stickers look crap (oh how i'd like that now) and then tells how Ranjeet uses gripshift and this had XTR...dopey fools

#10 ·
mik_git said:
i just finished reading a yeti arc ticle in MBA that i just bought of ebay (thank you kind seller, evil ebay makes me spend my money)that tells how this is Ranjeet Grewals ACTUAL race bike, then goes on how dull it looks and the easton and ARC stickers look crap (oh how i'd like that now) and then tells how Ranjeet uses gripshift and this had XTR...dopey fools
Was the seller any good? :p

I really liked that issue. One of the cooler 'shoot outs' IMO. :)

#11 ·
yep graet seller can't recommend enough...blah blah :)

Back when MTB mags were good...
And to think i had ALL those mags when i was a youngster (how in the hell i afforded it i have no idea), now there all gone, and i'm buying them off ebay...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.