Thread: BTU Anyone?

mtbr member

BTU Anyone?

I have had the Berkley Trail Union on my mind some lately. Any members of that posse present?

Not a regular
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwheel
    I have had the Berkley Trail Union on my mind some lately. Any members of that posse present?
    A bunch of us were on a trip to Moab where we met "Jungle" Jon Poshman touring on his way back to SFO. Haven't heard much about BTU at all the past many years.

mtbr member
    BP, there is a web page set up somewhere in cyberland with a bunch of old BTU ride/race photos. I'll try and find it for you. Maybe there are a few members around, dont know.

Whats making you think of them lately?

mtbr member
    During the recent pack for moving I ran across my little mag collection and the first issue of MBA has a pic of a bunch of the boys in there awaiting their fate at the top of some DH course back in the day. I caught their act at the Worlds in Mammoth years ago and it just brought me back and wondered if any of the crew hung out here I guess.

mtbr member
    During the recent pack for moving I ran across my little mag collection and the first issue of MBA has a pic of a bunch of the boys in there awaiting their fate at the top of some DH course back in the day. I caught their act at the Worlds in Mammoth years ago and it just brought me back and wondered if any of the crew hung out here I guess.

Looks like theyre hanging out on this forum here with lots of great old school pics:

http://tribes.tribe.net/btuberkeleytrailersunion