Big Bloke on a Bike

Bontrager Frame Stickers

Hello from the UK. I just found this site tonight and, boy, am I glad I did!

I'm delighted to find so many discerning people keeping the Bontrager name alive and very much kicking.

I'm sorry if this has already been covered to death but I've done a search and couldn't find anything.....

Please, does anyone know of a source, that can ship to the UK, of frame stickers for my Race ORS?

Failing that, has anyone got the artwork that they could e mail to me?

Since KB sold to T**k the stickers have been rarer that hen's teeth this side on the Atlantic and I'd given up hoping.

It goes without saying that I'd be VERY grateful for any leads anyone may be able to give me.

Thanks folks,

Mike

information leafblower
    Oct 2004

few options

....do a search here on reproduction bontrager decals and you should turn up a link from someone. in fact...

Bontrager reproduction decals - see pics here!

alternatively have a look on the uk site www.retrobike.co.uk there's a live thread there which should help.

and finally, am pretty sure someone recently mentioned that you can with the part number still get them from Trek in the UK...it won't take you long to track down a set.
    i've got one inch, who needs more?

(wanted small or medium 93 or earlier race lite, must have bonded TT cable guides)

Big Bloke on a Bike
    Thanks 95!

Much appreciated.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    Mike,

Try Gil at www.thecycleshed.co.uk

he's a regular on retrobike who has a passion for bontys and does a great line in repro decals. Trek UK did have a decent supply of decals a while back (I got a set off them) although they were limited in colours where as Gil can do what ever you want,

Pete

Big Bloke on a Bike
    Thnks Pete.

have contacted gil through Retrobike.co.uk and he's on the case.

Mike

Members who have read this thread: 0