mountaingoatcycles.com

1992 Mountain Goat Whiskeytown Racer (team paint)

Here is our 1992 Whiskeytown featuring the team reverse splatter paint.

And as a bonus, we just got our new Mountain Goat t-shirts in this week!

velocipede technician
    very cool.

do the shirts come in other colors?
    looking for 20-21" P team

mountaingoatcycles.com
    Quote Originally Posted by hollister
    very cool.

do the shirts come in other colors?
    Nope. We do runs of 100 shirts in each design in one color.

Limited Edition 1 was the old head tube badge in gray (although a few came in orange). Those are all gone.

Limited Edition 2 is the old catalog art circa 1982 or so. It also appeared on some of the bikes in the form of a decal. This one came in brown. Large art on the back and small head tube badge on the front.

Limited Edition 3 is the red one already posted. The art work was done by my brother in law who has worked in the art departments of the Palm Springs paper, Seattle Times (currently) and USA Today.

mtbr member
    Nice RBI install on the front tire. Also, not that that one will be ridden most likely, but if anyone takes it around the block watch out for that tire hitting the bottom of the crown before the actual mechanical "bottom out" takes place. Ive heard them rub with 2.0 tires.

Pretty bike.

mountaingoatcycles.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillet-brazed
    Nice RBI install on the front tire. Also, not that that one will be ridden most likely, but if anyone takes it around the block watch out for that tire hitting the bottom of the crown before the actual mechanical "bottom out" takes place. Ive heard them rub with 2.0 tires.

Pretty bike.
    That would be the WBI

It really doesn't matter since the fork is gutted (no internals). If you look closely, I wedged a rock between the tire and fork to hold it up for the picture. If did roll it down the hill to take pictures and the tire did briefly buzz the fork.

VRC Illuminati
    Butter!

Great looking bike, but whats up with that saddle choice. Surely you guys have a Flight or something lying around for it. And you have the matching Rock Shox fork of mine you could put on there (if the steer is long enough).

I really dig the new design on that shirt! I hope you do a run in a different color with that design. I look bad in red.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com

Wanted: 400mm American Classic seatpost, 26.8 & 27.2

VRC Hound
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy
    I really dig the new design on that shirt! I hope you do a run in a different color with that design. I look bad in red.
    No problem - after you wash it a few times it'll be pink