Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,223

    135mm 10º ahead stem single bolt needed

    an ibis ti ideally (w/ the ibis ti bar & rosies bar ends. hmmmm...) but something like a 1st gen. kore would do... i bought one from aardvark and never received it. may have been lost in customs, mail etc...
    anyone has some lost in the toolbox? i would trade or pay...
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  2. #2
    Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    Reputation: DeeEight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,772
    How about a Specialized S-works MMC stem in matte black ? I got quite a few NOS ones still, 0 and 10 degree models. I've also got a 17.5 degree rise, 135mm NOS Answer A-Tac.

    <img src="http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/stems.jpg">

  3. #3
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeEight
    How about a Specialized S-works MMC stem in matte black ? I got quite a few NOS ones still, 0 and 10 degree models. I've also got a 17.5 degree rise, 135mm NOS Answer A-Tac.

    <img src="http://206.75.155.18/kmr/bikes/stems.jpg">
    17.5º is too much... which one is the 10º specialized? what's the condition like?
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  4. #4
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by colker1
    17.5º is too much... which one is the 10º specialized? what's the condition like?
    ooops it's NOS, sorry for asking about the condition... how $? email me:blue5@globo.com
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  5. #5
    Illuminati
    Reputation: scant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,685

    We the people ...

    D8, do you have any 1.25 quill 17.5deg rise 120mm atacs stems with a cable hanger? tall order I know

    ta

    scant

  6. #6
    mountaingoatcycles.com
    Reputation: First Flight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,354

    Control Tech stem

    We just got in a batch of NOS Control Tech stems, including 135, 1", 10 degree,threadless. $18 each, pictures and descriptions @ http://www.firstflightbikes.com/bars-ste.htm#Stems


    Quote Originally Posted by colker1
    an ibis ti ideally (w/ the ibis ti bar & rosies bar ends. hmmmm...) but something like a 1st gen. kore would do... i bought one from aardvark and never received it. may have been lost in customs, mail etc...
    anyone has some lost in the toolbox? i would trade or pay...

  7. #7
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by First Flight
    We just got in a batch of NOS Control Tech stems, including 135, 1", 10 degree,threadless. $18 each, pictures and descriptions @ http://www.firstflightbikes.com/bars-ste.htm#Stems
    my steerer is 1 1/8... hmmm.
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

  8. #8
    JmZ
    JmZ is offline
    Reformed Lurker
    Reputation: JmZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,029

    Stems laying around...

    Quote Originally Posted by colker1
    my steerer is 1 1/8... hmmm.
    Single bolt front clamp? Got at least one of the Specialized MMC laying around gathering dust in the parts box. 130 or 140mm X 10 X 1 1/8.

    It is in the parts box, and think I've got the Ti bolts in that one too. Let me know if you want photos or are interested. PM your email addy if you want the pics.

    JmZ
    JmZ

    From one flat land to another.

    Advocate as if your ride depends on it...

  9. #9
    artistic...
    Reputation: colker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,223
    Quote Originally Posted by JmZ
    Single bolt front clamp? Got at least one of the Specialized MMC laying around gathering dust in the parts box. 130 or 140mm X 10 X 1 1/8.

    It is in the parts box, and think I've got the Ti bolts in that one too. Let me know if you want photos or are interested. PM your email addy if you want the pics.

    JmZ
    if it's a 135 x 10 it would go right to the front of my mojo... email me: blue5@globo.com
    WTB: Bomber Z2 1 1/8 steerer, in good to excellent shape OR bomber rebuild kit.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 10:16 AM
  2. Stripped crankarm bolt head - removal help needed
    By RED5 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 05:12 PM
  3. Help finding bolt for KOOKA stem!!!
    By TheRedMantra in forum Vintage, Retro, Classic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2004, 11:57 PM
  4. Where can I get a 4 bolt 1.5 stem?
    By biker3 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2004, 08:31 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •