The Mountain Bike Life

Video of my muddy ride last Friday...

I have not made any video's in quite some time so I decided to strap on the trusty old gopro 960 and go for a ride last Friday. I should have mounted it on my helmet...would have been a lot cleaner...lol.

I would love to have one of the new more awesome cameras, but this old thing does pretty good still.

mtbr member
    That has "Great Trial" written all over it...Thx for sharing!

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    What settings did you use? I have never considered purchasing a chest mount until I saw this.

Did you use the GoPro chest strap? I'm thinking of coming up with a way to rig my GoPro to my Camelbak chest strap.

The Mountain Bike Life
    Thanks, yeah the trail is a blast...so much fun.

I am just using an old GoPro 960 in 720p. Yes it is the chesty mount, my favourite mount. I originally went out to do more shots (from different angles) to make it a bit more fun to watch, but got lazy and just wanted to ride..hah.

There was a thread around here some place where people made their own chest mounts...if you look around you will probably find it, some great ideas in there.

mtbr member
    Nice video, good music choice too, IMO.

The Mountain Bike Life
    Thanks, it's hard to find decent CC music. I found harperactive a while back and love his stuff...wish I could find other good music to mix it up a bit.