mtbr member

Video clips shared, edited, & produced

Has anyone collected video footage from different riders via the internet and compiled a minute or so from each clip? Is there an video site where the video footage can be stored where then I can download, edit, and then present end product?
    what I'm thinking is for folks to send in their favorite minute of riding taken from Sedona, Az. Then I'd put together those scenes to make a 5-6 minute video shown on Y-tube or similar format.
    There is a big difference between ripping and skidding.

Tool
    Vimeo is one of the more popular video hosting sites. It has both free and paid-for levels of access, and allows users to download the the uncompressed files, so it would support this type of project well. It doesn't offer any editing facilities, but there are numerous free video editing options out there.

Collaboration like this is a really cool thing - lots of people have done it with music - I can't say I've seen any compiled. I'd send you some footage today if I had any from Sedona. Let me know if you become interested in footage from New England.

-Pete
    I can barely get my mouth around it.