Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rrmiller View Post
    I'm in the same boat, did you ever resolve the problem?
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    did you two try the reset button near the format button???

i had second roam lock up on me and i was able to hit the reset button and it worked.

i was then able to update the firmware to ROAM2 and all is good.

joel
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    IMBA Member

mtbr member
    I'm in the same boat, did you ever resolve the problem?
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    You have to hold the reset button for a very long time, like 10-12 seconds.
    2014 Scott Scale 740

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
    You have to hold the reset button for a very long time, like 10-12 seconds.
    I held the reset button down for 60 seconds, timed, no result.

What is the "reset button near the format button?" I only have one reset button at the top of the camera.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    I held the reset button down for 60 seconds, timed, no result.

What is the "reset button near the format button?" I only have one reset button at the top of the camera.
    oh!

sorry, there is ONLY one reset button.

i didn't have my camera with me so i just guessed the location

sorry!

i copied this from the contour site...

+ RESETTING YOUR CAMERA
    If your camera is locked up or it will not stop recording,
    you can reset the camera.
    - Slide the Record Switch back to the Stop position.
    - Press and release the Reset Button (See ‘G’ on page 1).
    - The camera will shut off all LEDs and power off.
    - Your camera will be ready to operate again.

also, i didn't have to hold my reset button to long... just a few seconds or so.

also, make sure the battery is charged.

if you can't successfully reset the camera can you return it????

joel
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    IMBA Member

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by JAvendan View Post

if you can't successfully reset the camera can you return it????

joel

I tried all those things, with no luck. With Contour on shaky ground (out of business?) I'm not optimistic about my chances of returning it.

Ah well, live and learn I 'spose.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    So this actually worked! Thank you so much for the walk through.

I was given a contour roam for my birthday a year ago and was slightly disappointed that my friends older model could record at 60fps and my newer model couldn't.

This worked exactly as described. Had a minor panic when I updated the firmware and my camera wouldn't work. But then I formatted the SD card and it worked like a charm!

Thanks so much for sharing. You've made my day!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

Anyone can share their firmware?

Hi guys, as of today contour's site is officially taken down, together with all the firmware files and Storyteller link.

I blame my own tardiness for not having downloaded it earlier.

For those of you who have downloaded and updated roam2 firmware onto their roam, do you still have a copy of it? If yes, would you please share it? Plus if anyone has roam1 firmware and Storyteller installer files i would appreciate it very much to share it with me too so that if roam2 firmware update went wrong i still have the stock firmware to fall back on.

Thank you in advance!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    I need the firmware too!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    I'm in the same boat. I need Roam 1 and 2 firmware and the story teller app install. =( Somebody has to have it, please help us unfortunate souls!

Steve

mtbr member
    Send me a PM with your emails. I have both.

I also have Storyteller, but it's 42MB, so not easily emailed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by skiahh View Post
    Send me a PM with your emails. I have both.

I also have Storyteller, but it's 42MB, so not easily emailed.
    ¡Thank you very much! The true is that I already found the files.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Somebody in amazon recommend me to go to the contour facebook page and there I get a dropbox url to the firmwares.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoEnrique View Post
    Somebody in amazon recommend me to go to the contour facebook page and there I get a dropbox url to the firmwares.
    Oh that's beautiful, thanks!! I found the link and was able to grab everything. Thanks so much. And thank you skiahh for offering to email everything!

I'm leaving the drop box link here since this is one of top 5 hits on google for contour firmware:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qlr5xtb36uxj7jj/wpX5nY3kU-

Thanks all,
    Steve

mtbr member
    I'll permanently host them on my Drive as well.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?...Xc&usp=sharing
    2014 Scott Scale 740

MTB is for animals
    Oct 2013
    I have a doubt: if I want to go back and install the ROAM1 firmware again, is that possible ?

Once I have sent an e-mail to Contour Support, asking about the version 1.01 MOD. They told me: "Thank you for contacting us. With regards to firmware 1.01, while it was true that this firmware version would allow the camera to film in 1.01, this was removed as the hardware in the original Roam is not approved for 60fps, and filming in this resolution can permanently damage the camera. This being the case, we are unable to provide this firmware for the original Roam."

Until now, nobody had any problems keep filming at 60fps with ROAM2 firmware ?

Thanks !

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu_MTB View Post
    I have a doubt: if I want to go back and install the ROAM1 firmware again, is that possible ?

Once I have sent an e-mail to Contour Support, asking about the version 1.01 MOD. They told me: "Thank you for contacting us. With regards to firmware 1.01, while it was true that this firmware version would allow the camera to film in 1.01, this was removed as the hardware in the original Roam is not approved for 60fps, and filming in this resolution can permanently damage the camera. This being the case, we are unable to provide this firmware for the original Roam."

Thanks !
    Of course they're going ot say that, why would they say anything different? lol

I've been using mine since the day I made this thread and it's still fine.

To go back to the original firmware, just flash the ROAM 1 firmware.
    2014 Scott Scale 740

mtbr member

Thanks !
    I would expect nothing less than that statement from Contour. My interpertation is that you can brick this if you load the firmware or update it down the road if you don't know what you are doing.

This thread was the reason I purchased a Roam and it has been working flawless since updating the Roam2 firmware.

My buddy has a Roam+2 and my modified Roam video quality is every bit as good as his. In fact my Roam's battery life lasted hours longer than his when we were in Whistler because he left the Bluetooth/GPS feature on.

MTB is for animals
    Oct 2013
    I was thinking the same... But it's good to share information...

By the way, thank you all for sharing the firmwares !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sand wedge View Post
    In fact my Roam's battery life lasted hours longer than his when we were in Whistler because he left the Bluetooth/GPS feature on.
    off-topic: man, don't talk about Whistler... Everytime I see videos of BC trails... when I get back to the real world... I'm drooling... lol

I'll try to update my ROAM's firmware. I was thinking about to get the Hero 3, but may be I buy another ROAM...

Thanks !

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Many thanks for the links guys. Now i just need to get back home and start downloading.

MTB is for animals
    Oct 2013
    Just did it. Working fine !
    Tomorrow I'll put it to a field test. Let's see what's gonna happen !

Thanks guys !!!!

mtbr member
    Much thanks to everyone in this thread! You guys rock!
    Ibis Mojo HD3 - Norco Torrent 7.1

mtbr member
    Oct 2013

Date and Time off??? (2.16 firmware)

Had 1.10 firmware, upgraded directly to 2.16 did reset and works GREAT! Light performance is bad but CUSTOM setting may result better HOWEVER: Guys how to set DATE and TIME on the video to OFF? I couldn't figure this out! PLS HELP!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    oK GUYS ı AM SORRY it was my players date and time.. Shame on me New 2.16 firmware look OK better outdoor performance for sure.. But I would be really pissed of if I had bought contour 2 a year ago around 200 usd and realized this low light performance. BTW ı recommend everyone SJ1000 action cam as well for 80 usd is is amazing. Not Contours build quality but lots of mounts LCD and camera shoots great.. Recommended!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Sj1000 or mobius as recommended by techmoan.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewhtf View Post
    Sj1000 or mobius as recommended by techmoan.
    SJ1000 if wants more mounts and lcd screen MOBIUS if weight is important (RCs or spying ) Both are great!

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Guys how to downgrade? I tried same method does NOT work? Any help?

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by gur75 View Post
    SJ1000 if wants more mounts and lcd screen MOBIUS if weight is important (RCs or spying ) Both are great!
    Mounts are not a problem. plenty of mounting options available to be bought from ebay, hey even gopro mounts can be used, with a 1/4" 20 adapter.

Guys how to downgrade? I tried same method does NOT work? Any help?
    hmmm... theoretically it should be able to, no? what error message did it gave?

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Mounts are not a problem. plenty of mounting options available to be bought from ebay, hey even gopro mounts can be used, with a 1/4" 20 adapter.

hmmm... theoretically it should be able to, no? what error message did it gave?
    I tried the same method.. Once you change txt files (there are 2 now) and push the status it does not work.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    I tried the same method.. Once you change txt files (there are 2 now) and push the status it does not work.
    As i understand, there should be only 1 txt file that needs to be edited.
    Try these steps again, first by formatting the sd card, then copy roam1 firmware file into the sd card, open up the txt file and change the "N" to "Y", save, and unplug the device, and press status button.

I recall having read somewhere that some users manage to downgrade roam1 latest firmware to an older version, so theoretically roam2 firmware should be downgradeable too.

But if this still fails then i guess we have to accept the fact that this is a one way upgrade trip then.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    As i understand, there should be only 1 txt file that needs to be edited.
    There are 2 haven't you see them: FW_RTC.txt and FW_RTC_DEFAULTS.txt. Second one was not there at the ROAM 1 firmware. both .txts are a bit different but I enabled to Y from N all the UPDATE coloumns, before I formatted, tried so many times to be sure not to miss the update procedure (it is easy you can t make a big mistake) BUT unfortunately doesn't go BACK to original firmware. I also deleted FW_RTC_DEFAULTS.txt file (I was not possible as ıt was READ ONLY file changed it and deleted, again no sucess. Once I press STATUS - LASER button when we were upgrading it doesnt DOWNGRADE it just turns on the laser.. and FW_RTC_DEFAULTS.txt comes back if deleted (UPDATE coloumns to N from Y as well)

May be if I had the original FW_RTC.txt (with the update that changed too a bit after all) ıt could have worked don't know.. I ll appreciate if anyone has one of the original firmwares of ROAM1 and its .txt file and send a link so that I try them as well.

2nd firmware is not SHARP enough I believe and SO DARK. Played with contrast and exposure it helps a lot but make light areas so white also so not recommend playing with them so much as they dont help to LIGHTEN the shooting.

I guess original 1.01 firmware hack should be better if ones ONLY criteria is 720 60fps. ROAM 2 firmware makes the camera perform WORSE I believe and so far its a pity NOT to be able to DOWNGRADE from 2.16 to any 1.xx FİRMWARE.

Anyone who reads it should consider this fact UNLESS someone else manages to do it.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

May be if I had the original FW_RTC.txt (with the update that changed too a bit after all) ıt could have worked don't know.. I ll appreciate if anyone has one of the original firmwares of ROAM1 and its .txt file and send a link so that I try them as well.
    I have yet to update mine to roam2 firmware as i lent the camera to a friend for his month long tour. Should be back in 2to3 weeks, so if u havent get any by then, i'll send you my copy of roam1's txt.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    I have yet to update mine to roam2 firmware as i lent the camera to a friend for his month long tour. Should be back in 2to3 weeks, so if u havent get any by then, i'll send you my copy of roam1's txt.
    I would REALLY appreciate it adrewhtf. If possible TXT and original first firmware as well as I suspect my ROAM1 firmware can be problematic as well.

Will be checking the forum later again, thanks a lot for your consideration..

mtbr member
    PM sent with contents of the original 1.11 txt file.

mtbr member
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by skiahh View Post
    PM sent with contents of the original 1.11 txt file.
    tHANK a lot Skiahh! BUT I just found an easier method and IT WORKS! (I was browsing every forum about ROAM ) So FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DOWNGRADE FROM 2.16 TO ANY 1.XX firmware: When using 2.16 put any 1.xx firmware to your sdcards ROOT directory and JUST RENAME ContourROAM.bin (any ROAM1 fw that you downloaded from internet ) to ContourROAM2.bin (as we have done the opposite while upgrading from ROAM1 to ROAM2) and it works VOILA! I felt really stupid for not thinking this.. BTW no need to play Y or N settings of the second DEFAULT txt file just change FW_RTC.txt file's UPDATE coloumns to Y from N and as I said rename your 1.xx firmware to ContourROAM2.bin and put it in to SDROMS root.

Now will try 720 60fps hack with 1.01 JAPAN firmware as I read this is also possible, I hope it will work as 2.16 but MUCH LIGHTER AND Sharper as opposed to 2.16 firmware.

It is a pitty that CONTOUR is out of business. They could have really made this camera better and better and compete with gopro. Now SONY tries to do it with almost like same form factor of contour but Contour is really better with mounts and everything.

I woyld really love to have a ROAM3 with less than 100 gr BUT SAME form factor, ability to connect via IOS and ANDROID to change settings 1080P 60fps (4k is for maybe 5 years LATER) BUT the same camera..

What you guys think happened to CONTOUR? Just bankrupt or GOPRO gave them the MONEY

Anyway Thank you guys andrewhtf and skiahh for your replies and help..

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Anyway Thank you guys andrewhtf and skiahh for your replies and help..
    hey glad that you found the solution and thanks coz this is new knowledge to me, haha.

i was about to ask for your email and telling you that it might not work because the txt file seems to have a line of "device ID" number which could tie the txt file to a specific individual contour unit. come to think about it, well a format could overwirite it anyway.

keep us posted on your fiddling around with the settings.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    does anyone still has the ContourRoam.bin 1.01? please?..

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by roamer141 View Post
    does anyone still has the ContourRoam.bin 1.01? please?..
    Here ya go. 1.01 fw is the one with 3.53mb in size.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1cuis3mu06y9vz8/HJoM_254Zk

Doing the 60fps mod on the old firmware eh? The only thing hate with the old firmware is video recorded with quicktime.

I'll see what I can do about attaching it to the wiki. I finally got a response after quite a few days.

EDIT: Added firmware to wiki and I'm including the email response word for word from Contour (includes directions to update firmware) -
    Thanks for the email. Here is the firmware for the ContourROAM.

I want to reiterate that we don't have time to support you with manually updating your camera. We also are not responsible if something happens and your camera no longer works. When changing your firmware there is a risk you kill your camera. By doing this you are agreeing that Contour is not to be held responsible and your warranty will be voided. We are not releasing this to the public, but just a private list through the forum who have reached out to us.

Please do not share this publicly and please do not trouble shoot this on the forum. We want to help our customers, but we can't afford this gesture becoming a negative to potential customers who aren't requesting the 60fps feature. Thank you for you understanding.

How To Update the RTC File

1. Make sure your microSD Storage Card is correctly formatted. For instructions on how to format a microSD Storage Card for use in the ContourROAM camera see the bottom of this article.

2. Copy the attached .zip file to you desktop and decompress it to your desktop. You will have a file ‘ContourROAM.bin’ on your desktop.

3. Plug the ContourROAM camera into your computer using a USB cable. Do not press the Status Button or Slide the Record Slide Switch. Once connected, the Memory LED on the ContourROAM camera will turn red and the ContourROAM camera will appear as an external USB device on your computer.

4. Open a computer file system window and navigate to the camera which is mounted as an external device on your computer.

5. Copy the ContourROAM.bin file from your desktop to the root level of the camera’s file system.

6. Open the file FW_RTC.txt located on your microSD Storage Card. The file may be hidden. Open the file with a Text Editor application. In the fifth line of the file locate the text ‘UPDATE_FW:N’. You need to edit the text to change the ‘N’ to a ‘Y’ (capitalized Y) so it appears as ‘UPDATE_FW:Y’. Then save the file. This will instruct your ContourROAM camera to update the firmware when it next starts up.

7. Properly dismount the camera from your computer. Once dismounted, unplug the camera from your computer.

8. You are now ready to upgrade the camera's firmware. Simply press and release the Status Button. The camera will beep once. The Memory and Battery LEDs will flash green, and then flash yellow while the update is in progress. When the update is completed the camera will beep twice and shut down.

9. Optional: Connect the camera to your computer with the USB cable and delete the ContourROAM.bin file from the camera's microSD Storage Card to free up storage space.

Once you have completed the above steps, you are ready to set your video resolution to 720@60.

1. Plug the ContourROAM camera into your computer using a USB cable. Do not press the Status Button or Slide the Record Slide Switch. Once connected, the Memory LED on the ContourROAM camera will turn red and the ContourROAM camera will appear as an external USB device on your computer.
    2. Open a computer file system window and navigate to the camera which is mounted as an external device on your computer.
    3. Open the file FW_RTC.txt located on your microSD Storage Card. The file may be hidden. Open the file with a Text Editor application. In the 4th line, change ‘UPDATE:N’ to ‘UPDATE:Y’
    In the 7th line, ‘1RES:C’ change "C" to "D"
    Then save the FW_RTC.txt file.
    4. Properly dismount the camera from your computer. Once dismounted, unplug the camera from your computer.
    5. Press the Status Button, the 720@60 video setting will be applied. When you next record, your video resolution will be 720@60
    Last edited by andrewhtf; 11-02-2013 at 03:46 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    [Be sure to check where you get firmware... I mistakenly installed the PAL only update, i noticed it while looking through the config file. The NTSC version includes both...

And if you need to revert to 1.11 just rename the ContourRoam.bin to ContourRoam2.bin.

Trail Tire TV on blogger

Semi Official Contour software/firmware downloads...

From what I've seen on Facebook page, Contour is trying to come back and they have set up a drop box where you can download software/manuals and the firmware updates...
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z2xc88w7a3hm3l1/V_fg3zDQdw

service isn't fully up yet but they will answer questions and do their best to help if you post on Facebook
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    I successfully updated mine! Thanks for everyone's help. Can't wait to try it this weekend.

MTB is for animals
    Oct 2013
    I updated mine a few months ago. Before, when I plug the battery charger, the led used to keep flashing red while charging... Now it's just turns red (without flashing).

Is that normal ? The new firmware just keep the led red ? Or I'm having some issues ?

Tnx

mtbr member
    Jan 2013

Turn your Contour Roam into a Contour Roam 2.

I updated mine a few months ago. Before, when I plug the battery charger, the led used to keep flashing red while charging... Now it's just turns red (without flashing).

Is that normal ? The new firmware just keep the led red ? Or I'm having some issues ?

Tnx
    i think you are okay...

i'm charging two ROAMs with ROAM2 firmware and the battery LEDs are both solid red

or... we both have issues - lol.

joel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    2013 Trek Fuel EX 7
    IMBA Member

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator

Turn your Contour Roam into a Contour Roam 2.

Quote Originally Posted by JAvendan View Post
    i think you are okay...

i'm charging two ROAMs with ROAM2 firmware and the battery LEDs are both solid red

or... we both have issues - lol.

joel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Same here. I do not remember the Roam1 flashing while charging.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common

MTB is for animals
    Oct 2013
    Mine used to flash while charging... Or I had some issue before ! lol

Thanks !

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    Hey I was wondering if someone could help me out with this upgrade? I'm not very computer savvy so I may need extra explaining, haha. My laptop was having issues so I had to have it cleaned and in the process I lost the storyteller software if that matters.

Thanks
    Brandon

mtbr member
    May 2014
    My Roam believes that it is a Roam2 and is running v2.16 and the 60fps is enabled.

However, StoryTeller does not recognize the device. So, at the moment, I am unable to use it to adjust setting or other features.

I went direct from the latest Roam version to 2.16 without downgrading to v1.01.

Again, StoryTeller sees no camera attached.

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoupe View Post
    My Roam believes that it is a Roam2 and is running v2.16 and the 60fps is enabled.

However, StoryTeller does not recognize the device. So, at the moment, I am unable to use it to adjust setting or other features.

I went direct from the latest Roam version to 2.16 without downgrading to v1.01.

Again, StoryTeller sees no camera attached.
    did you use the camera to reformat the card after? if not, try it. I have a roam2 that had that issue and reformatting the card with the camera fixed it.
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by thomllama View Post
    did you use the camera to reformat the card after? if not, try it. I have a roam2 that had that issue and reformatting the card with the camera fixed it.
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, the format button on the camera is used exclusively. 32gb

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoupe View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yes, the format button on the camera is used exclusively. 32gb
    But did you reformat the card AFTER you applied the firmware update?

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I think that I did. No matter, I did it just now to be sure. My computer sees it as "CNTR_ROAM2(F:). StoryTeller doesn't launch. Pref set to automatically start app when camera attached. it won't do that. Launched manually StoryT doens't see camera.

MY FW_RTC - Notepad shows the following:
    FW version: 1800 V2.16
    FW name:ContourROAM2

UPDATE:N
    UPDATE_FW:N

1RES:D
    1BR:H
    1MIC:17
    1LED:1
    1LSR:1
    1SILENT:0
    1EV:0
    1SHRP:3
    1AE:C
    1CTST:62
    1AWB:0

GLOBAL
    CAMERA NAME:ContourROAM2
    DT:2014/05/17 05:32:24
    FPS:30

CAMERA INFO
    CUID:1144010106011

The FW_RTC_DEFAULTS - Notepad says:

FW version: ContourROAM2 V2.16

UPDATE:N

1RES:D
    1BR:H
    1MIC:17
    1LED:1
    1LSR:1
    1SILENT:0
    1EV:0
    1SHRP:3
    1AE:C
    1CTST:62
    1AWB:0

GLOBAL
    CAMERA NAME:ContourROAM2
    FPS:30

CAMERA INFO
    CUID:1144010106011

USER DATA
    DATA:ContourROAM2 Camera

DATA STRUCTURE
    UPDATE
    Y:YES
    N:NO

Format Settings
    Resolution(RES)
    (A)1920x1080 30fps (NTSC)/25fps (PAL)
    (B)1280x960 30fps (NTSC)/25fps (PAL)
    (C)1280x720 30fps (NTSC)/25fps (PAL)
    (D)1280x720 60fps (NTSC)/50fps (PAL)
    (P/#)Still picture 5Mp captured at intervals of 1 picture every 1, 3, 5, 10, 30, 60 seconds (where the time is measured from start of picture to start of picture)
    Bitrate(BR)
    (H)High
    (L)Low
    Microphone Sensitivity(MIC)
    0 ~ 42dB
    Lighting(LED)
    (0):disabled
    (1):enabled
    Laser(LSR)
    (0):disabled
    (1):enabled
    Silent Mode(SILENT)
    (0)Enable Beeps
    (1)Disable beeps
    Exposure(EV)
    -4 ~ 4
    Sharpness(SHRP)
    1 ~ 5
    Auto Exposure(AE)
    (C)Center
    (A)Average
    (S)Spot
    Contrast(CTST)
    1 ~ 255
    AutoWhiteBalance(AWB)
    (0)AUTO (1)2800K_Incandescent (2)4000K_Flourescent (3)5000K_DaylightD50
    (4)6500K_DaylightD65 (5)7500k_Cloudy (6)9000k_Shade (7)10000k_XenonHID

Global Settings
    Frame Rate(FPS)
    (25)25/50fps
    (30)30/60fps
    Camera name(CAMERA NAME)[up to 20 characters]
    Name entered by user e.g. Jason's Contour
    Date and Time(DT)
    YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm:ss
    YYYY : 2012 - 2040
    MM : 01 - 12
    DD : 01 - 31
    User Data(DATA)[up to 100 characters]
    'User' value in the universal settings section
    where the line contents are simply preserved by the camera.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast