Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Tricks and Tip for using Imovie

836 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  thomllama 
#1 ·
Been playing with Imovie and Action vids for a while now. Started out with just simple point and shoot cameras that record video and now have a contour.

Now I'm no super editor guy or anything, but I have learned a LOT of tricks and tips over time searching around the web. Apple themselves have some really good short tutorial vids and many others have added more. But they are sorta scattered around the web. So I am doing a few that I have learned on my own and also adding links to others that way everybody's vids can be even more awesome !! :thumbsup: And aren't we all getting tires of the 1/2 basic themes? :skep:

the latest I did is a way to use a simple image in an Image editor to create a cool title effect using the Green Screen import...

anyway... I'm listing them as I go over on my site...
Imovie tips and SPecial effects

check it out if you are using a MAc and Imovie for your vids... I KNOW somebody is going to take this stuff and make it WAY more cool then I have so far! :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.