Over 50, & not '2' tired

Good job! Suicide mission!

Awesome trail in Thousand oaks, and very rocky, steep, loose and technical. I gotta go back, but hopefully I won't get lost and run out of water next time!

Shot 3/11/10

www.unigeezer.com
    "Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    WOW, awesome!!!
    www.quinnphoto.smugmug.com
    07 S-Works Enduro SL - Sold
    08 Epic Marathon - Sold
    2012 Stumpy EVO 29er frame up build

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by bquinn
    WOW, awesome!!!
    Thanks!
    www.unigeezer.com

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Uni!! Great video! Can you send some of that great weather to Kansas City? We sure could use alot of it right now. LOL.
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawson Raider
    Uni!! Great video! Can you send some of that great weather to Kansas City? We sure could use alot of it right now. LOL.
    Is it raining and/or snowing there? Actually, I vastly prefer deeply overcast, dark skies with temps in the low 60's. I absolutely HATE the sun! I usually ride at dawn, finishing before it gets to hot, or late afternoon.
    www.unigeezer.com

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Quote Originally Posted by unigeezer
    Is it raining and/or snowing there? Actually, I vastly prefer deeply overcast, dark skies with temps in the low 60's. I absolutely HATE the sun! I usually ride at dawn, finishing before it gets to hot, or late afternoon.
    The snow pack has finally melted off a week ago but it has been raining pretty much every day so far this week.. The ground is uber saturated...

Around here, you can tell when the locals haven't been able to ride dirt for a while when the General Discussion thread starts getting super active with folks hollering about politics. LOL.
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

Blue Pig
    As you can see, women dig you doing that. I bet the next films you make wont be about uni-cycling!

Excellent balance!
    I give positive rep all around but then I get negative rep from all the clowns.

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawson Raider
    The snow pack has finally melted off a week ago but it has been raining pretty much every day so far this week.. The ground is uber saturated...

Around here, you can tell when the locals haven't been able to ride dirt for a while when the General Discussion thread starts getting super active with folks hollering about politics. LOL.
    Haha, what about getting studded tires for riding in snow? I guess that would only work if it wasn't too deep. But now that it's melted, hopefully the riding will be back to normal soon!
    www.unigeezer.com

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Blksocks
    As you can see, women dig you doing that. I bet the next films you make wont be about uni-cycling!

Excellent balance!
    Yeah that's one of the fringe benefits for sure! If anything, it's a great conversation starter!
    www.unigeezer.com