Slow High-Speed

Printable View

• 11-05-2012
    V.P.
    Slow High-Speed
    I have been recording for this 2 minute video all year with my high speed camera, from a lot of different places. And now its finally compiled into a short vid. I hope you guys enjoy it.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TxivnH9MYHs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • 11-10-2012
    delirian
    what camera do you use?, that was really smooth,!,,,, the vid was pretty good, just got a little bit repetative towards the end, lots of hucks and jumps, a little more variety would have been good. but overall it was a good effort and very watchable indeed. so well done matey. :thumbsup:
  • 11-13-2012
    V.P.
    Glad you like it : ) Its a Casio Ex FC100
  • 11-14-2012
    jmcgowen
    great video, I'm curious on how many fps you were recording.
  • 11-14-2012
    Ridnparadise
    Me likey too. I am always amazed how much the rear wheel seems to be deflected compared to front in slow mo vids through rock gardens.
  • 11-15-2012
    p2rider426
    Crazy how those wheels look they're made out of wet noodles going down the rooted section.
  • 11-16-2012
    V.P.
    Glad you like it guys, its recorded in 240fps.
  • 11-17-2012
    GelatiCruiser
    Crazy to see how much the frame/suspension flexes on some of those jumps too. Nice!
  • 12-31-2012
    BigwheelsRbest
    Really well made video. More!!

Can't believe how well it shows the wheel flex over a rooty section - scary - what wheels were they?!

Thanks V.P. - Rep comin'