govt kontrakt projkt mgr

Pacebend and Muleshoe Bend Lake Travis, Austin, TX

http://www.vimeo.com/10106914

6 minutes 290 MB Contour HD video of Lake Travis, Austin, TX trail rides on 6 March.

Maybe my best effort to date. Besides Contour HD, I used the aftermarket xtreme vu mount kit and lens adaptor, and Neoscene and Sony Vegas Pro 9C to edit.

2006 Yeti AS-X
    I'll have to watch it when I get home from work tonight. How do you like your CounterHD? I just got a Hero HD a week or so ago. Haven't been able to get any trail vids with it until mother nature finally decides to stop dumping precip on us.
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Good Video Army!
    I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Outside the jello effect everyone talks about due the rolling shutter, the picture clarity is the best of 4 helmet cam setups that I've had over the last 6 years or so.

I'm glad I bought it.

Hope that Missouri/Kansas? weather clears up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawson Raider
    I'll have to watch it when I get home from work tonight. How do you like your CounterHD? I just got a Hero HD a week or so ago. Haven't been able to get any trail vids with it until mother nature finally decides to stop dumping precip on us.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Sweet, I saw myself twice in that video for a split second... TGR jersey at the rock pyramid.

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    thanks Lawson.
    Lost 27-tnx, I'll have to watch again and see where ya are in it.