3rd ride part 2

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    2nd ride part 1

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    2nd ride part 2

Lone Wolf McQuade
    I liked your videos, very cool seeing that kind of riding. With that being said, waaaay to long and the wind noise needs to be muted. I'm just throwing this out there as positive criticism- I know it's hard editing 40 minutes of ride video into a 3-4 minute video but it needs to be done. I've learned to chop up highlights and put'em together, then chop it up some more until you get around the 4 minute mark. Add some music (all mountain bike videos do not have to contain speed or death metal BTW) and there you go. Your footage is really unique and I would love to see you give it another shot. Here are some of mine.... I'm still playing around with videos myself http://www.vimeo.com/user857350/videos

Matt
    I should be out riding....

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by beagledadi
    I liked your videos, very cool seeing that kind of riding. With that being said, waaaay to long and the wind noise needs to be muted. I'm just throwing this out there as positive criticism- I know it's hard editing 40 minutes of ride video into a 3-4 minute video but it needs to be done. I've learned to chop up highlights and put'em together, then chop it up some more until you get around the 4 minute mark. Add some music (all mountain bike videos do not have to contain speed or death metal BTW) and there you go. Your footage is really unique and I would love to see you give it another shot. Here are some of mine.... I'm still playing around with videos myself http://www.vimeo.com/user857350/videos

Matt
    Thanks for the Input Mat, I appreciate it. I'm just learnin' and have limited time to mess around with the computer ('less I want to stay up all night all the time). Was original intent was just to record ( any way I could) the route, the terrain and of corse the Fat bike ridin' through it. They do need to get shortened up for sure though! Just got to get around to doin' the work. As far as music goes, I'm triing to study up on how to go about putting suitable music behind them but certainly don't want to stir up any trouble over it. I've sent out a few E-mails and attempted to make a few contacts via Facebook Fan sites but of corse, no replys. And having no commercial inetrest in these vids', I certainly don't want to spend money on music i've already purchased (not to mention pay someone to advertise THIER product)though I'll gladly plug thier stiff...or I wouldn't have bought it in the first place. I am gettin' hooked on filming rides & stuff and would love to work out the music thing...legaly. Any input on that?

Here's a link to my youyube channel. I've noticed alot of people moving over to Vimeo ... better over there?

http://www.youtube.com/user/wardeeproductions

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Added some "Audio Swap" music to the above vids to make them more palatable. Still too long I know, but might be o.k. for those who are seriously interested in sand riding or "Fat Biking". Working on a 3 min. "best of only" dune vid. Coming Soon!

mtbr member
    Aug 2009

OR Dunes Re-Edit

A shorter " best of" re-edit of last summers dune trip. Music is from Brazil.

Lone Wolf McQuade
    Well done

Matt
    I should be out riding....

on the path most traveled
    How do you have the camera mounted behind your bike like that? Kinda gives it a video game feel.

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sponger
    How do you have the camera mounted behind your bike like that? Kinda gives it a video game feel.
    It's on a boom. Duct taped to the rack. It's visible on "Get 'R Dune" at approx. 0:40 and again at 2:27. Works especially good in the sand ( soooo smooth!).