Professional Sinecure

North Idaho Trails Vid

Hi-

Shot at Canfield Mountain in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. First effort at a video using a Contour1080p.

http://vimeo.com/11033055

This is pretty much a continuous shot from top of "A Trail" and then "Cave Trail" to the parking lot.

Comments welcomed, but please be kind- as someone mentioned in another thread, I'm a rider at heart, not a film-maker!

McSchlubb
    Sinecureal Services Ltd. - Nobody Doesn't Better
    (it's Shluh-buh)

mtbr member
    What song is it you used in the video? It sounds a lot like the singer of the band Live but I'm not sure. The trails look like a lot of fun.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Wow dude. Watchin stuff like this make me reeeeeally want to move out west even more than I already do. Nice vid, great trail!

Professional Sinecure
    Hey, Chad... That's The Tragically Hip singing their song "fight". Most TTH fans would argue the guy from Live is trying to sound like Gordy.
    I would highly recommend checking them out. Some say they're Canada's greatest export.

McSchlubb
    Sinecureal Services Ltd. - Nobody Doesn't Better
    (it's Shluh-buh)

mtbr member
    Sweet, thanks a lot I'll check them out. I've never heard of the tragically hip, but I'm always looking for new music. I listened to all the Live I had to try and find that song but couldn't come up with it lol