I Ride Bikes

My first GoPro video ever. Kulani Trails

So I picked up a GoPro 3 Black edition yesterday afternoon. Today I put it to good use at a local trail, Kulani. I've never owned anything like this or have any experience with making POV vids. It's a very basic video. I just wanted to share what I ride. It's a very rooty/mossy/slippery/rocky place. Of course the GoPro can't depict the actual experience, but at least you guys get the gist.

Kulani 12-27-12 from Jason Mazu on Vimeo.

I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

govt kontrakt projkt mgr
    Kulani on the big island--- or is that trail up by boys' camp in pupukea---always get those confused. I think the big island near Hilo though--rode that once and it was a blast. Thx for posting the vid !

S*it Happens!
    Extremely lush. It's hard to distinguish any elevation changes and that takes some of the excitement away. However, you can place the camera on a rock or small tripod and edit some in some small passes of you riding the cooler parts of the trail. But, that would take up too much riding time.
    -_0
    _ `\<,_
    (+)/ (+)
    Like life…the trail is unpredictable...

I Ride Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySlowRdr View Post
    Kulani on the big island--- or is that trail up by boys' camp in pupukea---always get those confused. I think the big island near Hilo though--rode that once and it was a blast. Thx for posting the vid !
    This is Kulani on the Big Island. One of the best trails here. Techy and fun.

I Ride Bikes
    Quote Originally Posted by Moto Rider View Post
    Extremely lush. It's hard to distinguish any elevation changes and that takes some of the excitement away. However, you can place the camera on a rock or small tripod and edit some in some small passes of you riding the cooler parts of the trail. But, that would take up too much riding time.

Thanks for the tip. The guys I ride with all have a GoPro camera now. I think we might have to have a video shoot one day.

Ride More, Whine Less
    Good stuff!