Downhill Messiah

My first DH/FR video

Here's a relatively short video of my two cousins and I. It was filmed mainly in AZ, but there are a few clips of Bootleg and other random spots in Vegas. Also some footage from Angelfire, New Mexico. I hope you guys/gals like it. Please post up your likes/dislikes as i look at this as a learning experience.Thanks

BTW it's not 28 minutes long, like it says on the bottom of the screen, it's about 7-8 minutes long.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Madspeed always prevails!

mtbr member
    I don't have time to watch it all right now, but I'll throw out a couple of things. I would never buy that song to listen to, but I do like it for this video.

The shot at 53 seconds and 1:34 are off the same drop. The 1:34 is good, but at 53 seconds you're just too far away. It's hard to get an idea of what that drop really is.

I like some of your angles and the riding is good. Keep it up!

mtbr member
    Definitely a good first video. The riding and area are probably the best, Im jealous as its flat where I am. The musics ok, Id keep it with something heavy tho. Also since the filming is a little repetitive with the same spots Id change up the angles a little more. What bikes are you guys riding?

Btw Nice sv650, I ride a gsxr750