Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    172

    Multiple GoPro's in action! Amasa Back - Moab

    A new video from myself.....




    Let me know you thoughts / comments!!
    Pingu

  2. #2
    Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Reputation: thomllama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,903
    that was cool...
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

  3. #3
    Spice
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    679
    Nice video, would love to ride there somtime!
    Bit wierd of me to notice this, but have you tried running your brake's further inwards on the bars? Looks like your finger is pulling from halfway along the lever.
    Looks like your using avid elixir's, I find it much better to ride with my finger up against that flick the lever have at the end.... that's what theyre there for!

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by thomllama View Post
    that was cool...
    Thanks for your comment!
    Pingu

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by joehspicer@msn.com View Post
    Nice video, would love to ride there somtime!
    Bit wierd of me to notice this, but have you tried running your brake's further inwards on the bars? Looks like your finger is pulling from halfway along the lever.
    Looks like your using avid elixir's, I find it much better to ride with my finger up against that flick the lever have at the end.... that's what theyre there for!
    The shifters and triggers are integrated........ so any further away then I have issues reaching the triggers with my thumb. The other thing is that I have my poplock on the bars for the twin shock system on my bike (2012 Cannondale Jekyll) ......... so I need that closeby too. I have looked at switching them around but I don't think it would help me much.

    I don't even notice TBH.

    The riding there is tremendous!
    Pingu

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,491
    looks like a fun little trail...... moab is defo on my to do list....... although i love going to whistler, lol...

  7. #7
    Spice
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    679
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    The shifters and triggers are integrated........ so any further away then I have issues reaching the triggers with my thumb. The other thing is that I have my poplock on the bars for the twin shock system on my bike (2012 Cannondale Jekyll) ......... so I need that closeby too. I have looked at switching them around but I don't think it would help me much.

    I don't even notice TBH.

    The riding there is tremendous!
    Ah fair enough! I looked at getting the matchmakers but realised i'd have the same problem...
    Maybe someday i'll get to ride something that's not wet welsh mud all year round

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by joehspicer@msn.com View Post
    Ah fair enough! I looked at getting the matchmakers but realised i'd have the same problem...
    Maybe someday i'll get to ride something that's not wet welsh mud all year round

    Lol, I hear ya! I'm from Scotland originally but moved out to Calgary, Canada 3.5 years ago. The riding is awesome here, but only for about 5 or 6 months then it's back to winter!
    Pingu

Similar Threads

  1. Amasa Back in Moab?
    By erok81 in forum Utah
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-16-2011, 09:11 AM
  2. CB 401 & Moab Amasa Back
    By zx6rpete in forum Videos and POV Cameras
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 08:41 AM
  3. Video of Amasa Back, Moab DH
    By NoahColorado in forum Videos and POV Cameras
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. More THC Amasa Back pics from Moab!
    By tscheezy in forum Turner
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-06-2006, 09:02 PM
  5. Moab - Amasa Back
    By Bob W in forum Utah
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-06-2005, 11:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •