Over 50, & not '2' tired

Mountain Unicycling in HD cine-mode!

Out today filming with my Canon HV30 HD camcorder. I tried the "Cine mode" in 24p, and it looks pretty awesome and "film-like". Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c31rJgpxHw
    www.unigeezer.com
    "Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    is that a 20 or 24 inch wheel? every time i pull out my uni (24") i always get discouraged after getting annihilated by a couple little bumps, or getting super tired after 300 feet.

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewpew
    is that a 20 or 24 inch wheel? every time i pull out my uni (24") i always get discouraged after getting annihilated by a couple little bumps, or getting super tired after 300 feet.
    It's a 24". What do you ride? The choice of uni for off road trail riding can make all the difference. And also tire pressure, seat height, pedals and technique all will play a part in your results. When I first started, I was getting thrown a lot (we call it "UPD" short for UnPlanned Dismount) since I was new to it, and also because the first unicycle I had was way to weak and flimsy for MUni (Mountain Unicycling). Go here to check out different types of unis: http://www.unicycle.com/unicycles/rough-terrain

I ride the Kris Holm 24" freeride mountain uni. I upgraded it quite a bit with hydraulic brake, 65mm large marge DH rim, CF seat base and lift handle, and other stuff. I have about $1,200 into it.
    www.unigeezer.com

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    i have a 24" torker DX, i really have barely ridden it though. Once i got the hang of riding around on concrete i kind of lost interest in it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    Its comforting to see that a few people on this forum do muni. I have a nimbus 26" muni with a duro leopard 26x3.0. It's heavy and took a while to get used to (get the strength to) do technical stuff but its a blast to ride. I do mostly XC stuff but there are a few trails around that have some almost trials style riding and the 26er doesnt actually do to bad. Nice skills by the way. I would never hold a camcorder while riding (because i would probably drop it and break it).

mtbr member
    Yup nice video

the test dummy
    the part at the end when he asked the other guy if he wanted to try was hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by craftworks750
    Riding a mtb is like a reset button, 10 mins in and there is nothing else in the world that matters.
    my bikes
    -
    Ben

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by pewpewpew
    i have a 24" torker DX, i really have barely ridden it though. Once i got the hang of riding around on concrete i kind of lost interest in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_MurdocChongo
    Its comforting to see that a few people on this forum do muni. I have a nimbus 26" muni with a duro leopard 26x3.0. It's heavy and took a while to get used to (get the strength to) do technical stuff but its a blast to ride. I do mostly XC stuff but there are a few trails around that have some almost trials style riding and the 26er doesnt actually do to bad. Nice skills by the way. I would never hold a camcorder while riding (because i would probably drop it and break it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Grunion
    Yup nice video
    Quote Originally Posted by insanitylevel9
    the part at the end when he asked the other guy if he wanted to try was hilarious
    Thanks for the comments guys!
    www.unigeezer.com