mtbr member

Millerton Lake, CA - Finegold to the Meadow

My video from central California (Millerton Lake).

Finegold to the meadow

2006 Yeti AS-X
    Nice video! The scenery is awesome!

Thought I would help by embedding your video on the thread so you would get more viewage.

I don't use Strava. Don't need an application to tell me I am slow because I already know.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Squaws Leap

Is this the trail to Squaws Leap?

mtbr member
    Thanks!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by steelstump93
    Is this the trail to Squaws Leap?
    Yes. That'll be another video.

mtbr member
    Cool stuff man. I live right by river park. I always wanted to go and do that one. One of these Saturdays Thanks for the video

mtbr member
    You are welcome.

I had read/heard enough about it but could not find a video, so I made one. I ride motocross mainly, and I had a helmet cam already.

If you try it, do it soon! We have maybe two months before the green turns brown.

Mike

mtbr member
    K so i just got a cam and filmed the route I do at Woodward park after work when i can. Its short but sweet for a small single track close to home.

Video is very shaky sorry, I mounted it on the handlebars ( it doesn't deserve its own post haha) but just so you see where its at, if you switch it to 720p it looks a litle better.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9alC1GJB2I

I tried to embed it but it just shows me a white box. Can only the moderators embed it?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragos
    K so i just got a cam and filmed the route I do at Woodward park after work when i can. Its short but sweet for a small single track close to home
    Nice.

I just did the same route tonight (Thursday 3/25). I usually ride to the end of Old Friant, then back to warm up. I'll do the ridge in your video and/or drop into the valley for a loop or two. Last Saturday I rode from Clovis to Sheri's roadhouse up Auberry Road and back. Whew....that was tough.

mtbr member
    That a lot of riding I'm still new at this. I ussualy end up doing about 11 miles when I go to the park. I used to just go all the way to the end of he paved path which stops at the River Cooper Ranch is that what you're talking about by end of Old Friant or is that something else?

But since i found this small xc trail I find myself riding the paved to it then ride it maybe 4 times then go down in the valley for a loop and then back home.