Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

iPhone + Contour + iMovie

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  Medeco 
#1 ·
I use my iPhone for ride photos, then one day I thought why not video? The iPhone video is very sharp and the colors richer than my Contour HD.

If I am just shooting iPhone clips; I can film, edit (using the iMove app), and upload from the trail - all on my phone.

Anyone else doing this?

#3 ·
Not doing it yet, but you got me interested. I always like to share my rides passion, but since I'm riding, I'm not taking pics. I might get this rolling man :thumbsup:

Which iPhone are you using ? I currently have the 3Gs, but I need to check for video quality when being on a bike that shakes around.

David

#4 ·
I use a 4S. The 3G should work ok, but won't be high def.

I got totally bored watching the same ol' 'same 'ol helmet cam footage from my Contour and wanted to show more of a ride than just POV footage. So, I mixed in my iPhone clips.

#6 ·
I use the OtterBox Defender case. Bullet proof. The only thing that could get your iPhone away for life is loosing it like I did. But I bet it was still top notch when someone found it, because he never gave it back to me :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.