I went to the mall to return a gift...

I walked out with THIS!!

A GoPro Hero 3 Black edition

I had no intentions of buying anything, but this is the first time I actually a black edition in stock. Plus the sales lady was really pushy. She asked me would you like to buy it? How could I say no??! duh I want to buy it. lol. I tell you, those sales people are gooood.

Stay tuned. I hope to get some vids up. I never owned a gopro before so this is going to be a big learning experience for me. Now you can see all my crashes in HD!
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

Ride More, Whine Less
    I can't wait to see your videos. I'm a week in on my black edition and think it is great.

If you have an iphone (maybe android too), get the app that controls the camera. It is so much easier to make changes to the settings. The preview picture is really cool too.

thanks for the tip.

I actually need to get a SD card. I don't own any. Major fail. The camera is useless right now.
    I like to hug trees at FULL SPEED!

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    I just received one for Christmas and I'm looking forward to using it! Just waiting on an SD card to arrive in the mail. The app is super cool too, the "coming-soon" update that provides a more realtime preview and access to already recorded files will be perfect.