mtbr member
    Oct 2009

I can't wheelie my mountain bike.

What's sad it I ride a $1000 flatland BMX bike and they're doing the same tricks I can on $50 Walmart bikes.

No, that's not phonetic
    It's incredible they have any skin left on their bodies at all. Can you imagine how often they had to crash to get to that point?
    My video techniques can be found in this thread.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    It's incredible they have any skin left on their bodies at all. Can you imagine how often they had to crash to get to that point?
    Been there. From 1987 - present.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tscheezy
    ive wondered that too! i got pretty beat up getting back to cycling, and i wasnt trying anything like that at all!

MyBikeStand.com
    LOL thats funny...Dion...rather impressive some of those bikes didnt buckle under them, my sons bike folded on a simple trick I was trying to show him.

I started riding bikes doing flatland back in 84 till about 90 and kinda moved to bmx from 87 through 92 and mixed in road/bi/tri-athalons and then early DH and DS racing.....BIG BREAK FROM BIKES and here I am racing BMX and DS/4X some Super D and may dabble in some new school DH.