Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Good Mtn Bike DVDs

2K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  Wiggum 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I know this section is more for posting you own video's but can anyone suggest really good DVDs? I have a few but after seeing "Kranked 5" I have been letdown but all the others I have seen. Kranked is just simply amazing and I have literally watched it like 50-60 times. I just ordered the new Kranked 6 but are there any others that you might suggest? Thanks!

#5 ·
My dvd collection

Well the collective and roam are a must for any collection but if you like the kranked series then try some of the new world disorder collection from number 3, if you don't dig wade simmons's jump over the marz truck :thumbsup: then god help use all still one of my fave's. Also try ckd that is up there in my oppinion but remember it's no substitute for the real thing:D

#6 ·
Awesome! Thanks for the suggestions. I will be ordering a few new dvd's soon and will try these out. You are right, there is no substitution for acutally riding. However, there is also nothing like watching some great action on DVD on the way to the trail. I like to play them in my in-dash DVD as I drive to ride. Gets me pumped up!! :thumbsup:

#11 ·
I have these two and both are fantastic. I'm anxious to see some more. Based on above I will probably get the Collective and Earthed I next.

I'm sure there are lots of places on the net like totalvid.com, but i really think its cool that when you buy a dvd there, you can download it for free onto your computer and watch it before the DVD arrives. You can also rent any movie download for a couple of bucks, times out after a week or so. Good for previewing b4 you buy since you cant rent them anywhere.

#18 ·
If you like Roam and The Collective, you'll also like Chlorophilla. Great video! Seems most of the naysayers for this video want even more of the usual, namely big air hucks, death metal soundtrack, etc. I think it captures some of the nicer qualities in a good mountainbike ride, such as the scenery, flow, camaraderie, and non-death-defying fun.

I will agree that it is a little too short. Hopefully their next effort will be more of the same but longer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.