Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dynamic213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    401

    Gap Side Video 1080p

    My friend shot this with his Canon 5D Mark II slr camera.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GD7mS6E2Ew

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Polar Bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    427
    wow, that was really well done!

  3. #3
    Bicyclochondriac.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13,128
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamic213
    My friend shot this with his Canon 5D Mark II slr camera.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GD7mS6E2Ew
    Where is the section shown around 1:06 - 1:17, and at ~1:22 to 1:25?

    Good video, it really captured the feel of the rocky Gap trails.

    Oh, yeah, I am very impressed at the speed you were maintaining at 1:56 (that's the first climb on Skullcap after you get on to it from Prickly Pears, right?) That climb is f-ing brutal, and I usually do not have the momentum to clear that log pile, and if I do I am barley crawling/clawing over it. You are really cruising!!

  4. #4
    Blue Pig
    Reputation: Blksocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,552
    Good job!

  5. #5
    Harshing my mellow, man..
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    367
    great video

  6. #6
    GIANT RIDER
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    69
    great video !!
    excellent job with the editing.
    i`m not one for repetitive music but this song choice worked for me because of the editing.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    34
    Very nice!

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dynamic213's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by kapusta
    Where is the section shown around 1:06 - 1:17, and at ~1:22 to 1:25?

    Good video, it really captured the feel of the rocky Gap trails.

    Oh, yeah, I am very impressed at the speed you were maintaining at 1:56 (that's the first climb on Skullcap after you get on to it from Prickly Pears, right?) That climb is f-ing brutal, and I usually do not have the momentum to clear that log pile, and if I do I am barley crawling/clawing over it. You are really cruising!!
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. My friend is a very talented photographer/videographer!

    1:22-1:25 is actually a section of the Gap that I never realized was there until the day we shot the video... and I've been riding that trail for over 2 years! It's located on Skullcap section, I think right pass Prickly Pears. You won't notice that it's there unless you really pay attention to it.

  9. #9
    Bicyclochondriac.
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    13,128
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamic213
    I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video. My friend is a very talented photographer/videographer!

    1:22-1:25 is actually a section of the Gap that I never realized was there until the day we shot the video... and I've been riding that trail for over 2 years! It's located on Skullcap section, I think right pass Prickly Pears. You won't notice that it's there unless you really pay attention to it.
    Wow, I'll look for it next time!

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eugalc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    166
    Very, very nice. Your friend is talented. I want to get into doing some shooting with DSLRs myself. The results I've been seeing, your video included, are stunning.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •