Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Fullerton Loop - on a Geared Unicycle - Bike follow cam

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  avalancha 
#1 ·
I'm riding my custom 26er equipped with a Schlumpf 2-speed internal Geared hub. Mtbr riding buddy Charlie filmed me while riding with my gopro mounted at various positions on his bike. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
unigeezer turns out yet another great vid,,,, it still amazes me, not only the fact that you can do all that on a unicycle, but your vids just seem to get better and better, another completely original idea, great riding and great location, well done terry... keep up the good work
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

#4 ·
Thank you very much for the kind words! There is a portion of the trail called "Heart Attack Hill" that didn't show the complete climb. So I went back today (solo) and filmed the full climb. I had to do it TWICE, because the camera shut off during the first climb due to a full memory card! So I deleted all the files and went back down to climb it again, which you can see in the video below. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.