Over 50, & not '2' tired

Smile Fullerton Loop - on a Geared Unicycle - Bike follow cam

I'm riding my custom 26er equipped with a Schlumpf 2-speed internal Geared hub. Mtbr riding buddy Charlie filmed me while riding with my gopro mounted at various positions on his bike.

www.unigeezer.com
    "Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    That... is... AWESOME!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    unigeezer turns out yet another great vid,,,, it still amazes me, not only the fact that you can do all that on a unicycle, but your vids just seem to get better and better, another completely original idea, great riding and great location, well done terry... keep up the good work

Over 50, & not '2' tired
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    unigeezer turns out yet another great vid,,,, it still amazes me, not only the fact that you can do all that on a unicycle, but your vids just seem to get better and better, another completely original idea, great riding and great location, well done terry... keep up the good work
    Thank you very much for the kind words! There is a portion of the trail called "Heart Attack Hill" that didn't show the complete climb. So I went back today (solo) and filmed the full climb. I had to do it TWICE, because the camera shut off during the first climb due to a full memory card! So I deleted all the files and went back down to climb it again, which you can see in the video below.

www.unigeezer.com
    "Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    lol heartattack hill, is it called this for obvious reasons, as it's a ***** to climb lol... you make it look easy,

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    nice!