Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Free Video Editor

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Iridethedirt 
G
#1 ·
G
#3 ·
As open source beta software, no doubt there is plenty of room for improvement. With the popularity of Apple computers among professional, as well as amateur video producers, a Mac version would not be out of the question.
The high cost of professional quality video editing software might have a fair number of people giving this program a try. Being free and all, not much to lose.

#4 ·
ronbo613 said:
As open source beta software, no doubt there is plenty of room for improvement. With the popularity of Apple computers among professional, as well as amateur video producers, a Mac version would not be out of the question.
The high cost of professional quality video editing software might have a fair number of people giving this program a try. Being free and all, not much to lose.
For sure! I just don't have a system to test it out on otherwise I'd definitely would give it a try.

#8 ·
I'm hoping to download this program and play with it some. I'm worried my laptop's video card might not have the oomph to run the program smoothly... we'll see I guess.
Being that this program is open source, I would bet that with the popularity of the GoPro HD cameras, it will not be long before someone adapts the software to use the right codec for the GoPro MP4 format.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.