mtbr member
    Feb 2011

Fall riding in the Finger Lakes(updated w/ music)

This is my very first video I have done. I have a lot to learn and need a lot of practice, but it's not to bad. It made me realize how much actually goes into some of these videos, and I now have a new respect for them. Anyway enjoy some of the Finger Lakes during the fall......I know I did
    Last edited by kitts21j; 11-11-2011 at 06:24 PM.
    Just remember,Where ever you go there you are...

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    pretty cool.... looks like nice XC trails!! maybe add some music though
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    All I have to work with at the moment is windows movie maker, and every time I tried to add music the program would crash? Any ideas why? And thanks for watching.

mtbr member
    Nov 2011
    Not bad!

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by kitts21j View Post
    All I have to work with at the moment is windows movie maker, and every time I tried to add music the program would crash? Any ideas why? And thanks for watching.
    Cause,... you're using WIndows.... Get a Mac...

just kidding,.. but I don't use PC's any more so I gotz no clue
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member

I miss those days

I used to ride in that area a whole bunch (until I moved to Colorado), and I have to say: I really miss seeing all those colors and riding in leaf covered trails. Maybe I should make a trip out of it.

kitts, using Windows Movie Maker is analogous to building a dining table with a axe. Unfortunately, there are no good free video editing tools for Windows, but a trick I do is to download the 30 day trial version of Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas and edit the video. When I need to edit a new video later on, I either download the newest demo version of Premiere or Sony Vegas (which gives me an additional 30 days) or get a spare hard drive and install windows and the trial version on it.

I eventually succumbed and purchased some software, but for those on a budget, it's a good trick.

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by jbruneau View Post
    I used to ride in that area a whole bunch (until I moved to Colorado), and I have to say: I really miss seeing all those colors and riding in leaf covered trails. Maybe I should make a trip out of it.

kitts, using Windows Movie Maker is analogous to building a dining table with a axe. Unfortunately, there are no good free video editing tools for Windows, but a trick I do is to download the 30 day trial version of Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas and edit the video. When I need to edit a new video later on, I either download the newest demo version of Premiere or Sony Vegas (which gives me an additional 30 days) or get a spare hard drive and install windows and the trial version on it.

I eventually succumbed and purchased some software, but for those on a budget, it's a good trick.
    not sure if it'll work on a PC.. but there was a piece of software I used to use like twice a yr. Was WAY expensive and not worth the price for what little I used it.. I found that the 30 day demo's can be used over and over.. just reset your date back on the computer.... and make sure to turn off auto clock/date time... I mean who really cares what date the damn computer thinks it is

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. I figured out what was going wrong with the music. So I updated the video in the OP with music. I might change the song but I'm not sure. Hopefully I can get out and do another video soon.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    keep them coming dude!