mtbr member
    Sep 2011

Episode 3 Full Release

In our final release for 2011, we journey to Lillooet and the North Shore, check out some epic descents and Pemby and also feature a brand new trail built by one of our riders. Lot's of mind blowing scenery, enjoy!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    great video guys, keep it up!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Thank you, much appreciated!

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    The quality of the final product equals your enthusiasm and passion for the sport! Thanks for sharing. My 10 year-old daughter is mountain biking with me now and she watched the video. Her eyes were wide open the entire time and she said "that video must have like a million hits!"

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Thanks, nevermiss. Your feedback is honestly the greatest we've probably ever had. Stoked to hear that you and your daughter are enjoying the sport together. One of the main reasons we started producing these episodes was to get people excited to ride and to hear that it did, gives us even more drive to create and capture what biking is to us and hopefully many others.

Check your PM, will be sending one to you shortly.

Steve

mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sheGNARnigans View Post
    Thanks, nevermiss. Your feedback is honestly the greatest we've probably ever had. Stoked to hear that you and your daughter are enjoying the sport together. One of the main reasons we started producing these episodes was to get people excited to ride and to hear that it did, gives us even more drive to create and capture what biking is to us and hopefully many others.

Check your PM, will be sending one to you shortly.

Steve
    Steve,

Watching the video brings back memories of me 25 years ago (except I was on a hardtail Trek with no suspension and was never that good)! Thanks and keep of the work!

Damien

WNC Native
    Great Video and nice editing!!! Guys you could sell this stuff easily!!

Keep it up!
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Cheers, we're excited about this upcoming season and what it will bring! We're happy to be able to offer these for free for everyone to enjoy.

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    baahhaaa I like the ginger bread man head or what ever running through the woods near the end.. Laughed SOOO hard at that!!
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    We love that costume! Not the only time we've used it for biking purposes though...

Gingerbread man at A-Line in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada - photo by wiltonjh - Pinkbike.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Great video Thanks for posting.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Nice video, i really want to by a camera an start filming !

mtbr member
    I do alot of amateur mtb videos and have alot of respect for the time and effort that goes into capturing the perfect shot and the editing of all the clips. By no means are my videos anything close to that. Very nicely done. The length would be way too long for a less than extrordinary video.
    Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your experiences.

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Norwayrider View Post
    Nice video, i really want to by a camera an start filming !
    It's a lot of work but it's really rewarding in the end. I'd say get yourself a camera and go for it! You won't regret it. Just remember not to get to frustrated in the beginning and try watching videos that you enjoy and also take note of how it's being shot. Don't worry too much about the riding in the beginning. It's a lot easier to make well shot average riding look good then it is to deal with poorly shot great riding. Once you get the camera figured out the riding will fall into place.

I do alot of amateur mtb videos and have alot of respect for the time and effort that goes into capturing the perfect shot and the editing of all the clips. By no means are my videos anything close to that. Very nicely done. The length would be way too long for a less than extrordinary video.
    Thanks for allowing us to enjoy your experiences.
    Thanks for the feedback, ironlegsracer. We learned quickly throughout our first season just how much work it takes to create something visually enjoyable. Especially something 20 minutes long! Out of all our 3 full length episodes just as much work went into this episode as the others. I think we just figured out what worked and what didn't and became a lot more efficient with our time in the field. Made for a lot less wasted footage and time.

Let us know if you post any videos up, we'd love to see them!

keeptrollintrollintrollin
    Absolutely amazing..... You guys are very good at what you do.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by codyh12345 View Post
    Absolutely amazing..... You guys are very good at what you do.
    What he said! Seeing this makes me want to take a road trip.