Thread: Cartwheelin'

wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004

Cartwheelin'

I'm working on another trail project. It will cover the trails 'Beyond The 50'. I'm compiling footage for it, now. In doing so, I took a tumble last week. One minute in length…

Last edited by C.J.; 08-18-2013 at 06:49 AM.
    CJ
    WOW Arizona!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    fun looking trail,,,, looks flowy!.....@10 secs in whats that thing on your wrist? it looks like the thing at the end of predator when he selfdestructs lol... how many cameras were you using lol...

wowarizona.com
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by delirian View Post
    fun looking trail,,,, looks flowy!.....@10 secs in whats that thing on your wrist? it looks like the thing at the end of predator when he selfdestructs lol... how many cameras were you using lol...

The things on my arm are Wi-Fi remotes for the two video cameras on the bike. The remote is excellent, every function of the camera at your fingertips and you can tell when the camera is rolling. Bike shots are done with a GoPro Hero 2 & 3. Stationary shots, (as seen in the 50 Year 'Tasty Sampler' post) were done with a Sony HDR CX380.

One of the ongoing projects includes additional footage from the same trail.

Thanks for looking.
    CJ
    WOW Arizona!