PROEDGEBIKER.COM

Listen! Carter Rd MTBing 1080p - Lakeland, FL

Carter Road MTBing 1080p
    Music by: ONE WAY! (Dunedin, FL)
    If you like their music, please help them get into the Warped Tour by Voting for them HERE

MTB Mamba
    May 2007
    Fun video to watch. Interesting to see such a different trail than what I'm used to.

I ride out here in the desert surrounded by small shrubs, big plateaus and red dirt all around. Not used to seeing people bike with so much green, big trees, and water nearby.

PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by QuenteK25
    Fun video to watch. Interesting to see such a different trail than what I'm used to.

I ride out here in the desert surrounded by small shrubs, big plateaus and red dirt all around. Not used to seeing people bike with so much green, big trees, and water nearby.
    These are old Phosphate mines in Central FL.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Nice video, I cant beleive I never heard about this place when I lived in FL a few years ago. I rode a few times but all the trails I found were loose sand hiking trails. The trails look intimidating with the drops near the water. Have you ever encountered a gator on the trail?

PROEDGEBIKER.COM
    Quote Originally Posted by schro31185
    Nice video, I cant beleive I never heard about this place when I lived in FL a few years ago. I rode a few times but all the trails I found were loose sand hiking trails. The trails look intimidating with the drops near the water. Have you ever encountered a gator on the trail?
    Personally, i've only seen them in the water thank god, but there has been many encounters which i have seen videos and pictures from. specially in the sunny days when they are out sunbathing. We're lucky to live in FL and have MTBing year round, we dont have mountaing but these trails are no walk in the park.