enV
    don't lose your adventure

Billet Aluminum GoPro Mounting System

Tired of your plastic mounts breaking and you destroying your GoPro camera? Tired of having to buy another GoPro because yours was lost or broken during an accident? Everyone loves their GoPro's and the great footage they provide us during our extreme sporting activities, but the downfall is the more extreme the sport the greater the risk of the plastic mounts breaking and you losing not only a perfectly good GoPro camera, but in a lot of cases, all the great footage you had on the camera.

We know of people who have gone thru 3, 4, 5+ cameras a year because of them being ruined due to them breaking off during an accident, fall, crash, etc.

We developed the enV system after careful analysis of the weak point on the current GoPro setup. Our unique and precise cradle system distributes the forces and will reduce break-aways by 95%.

The enV system will be available in December and has gone thru 100+ hours of testing on 900HP Sprint Cars, Motorcycles, Jet Skis, Bikes and more. Kasey Kahne Racing (KKR) used them extensively during the World of Outlaws November World Finals in Charlotte - check out some footage https://vimeo.com/53187632

Head over to Facebook, Like Us, and see the system up close or visit our website for more info.

We are right in the midst of a production run, delayed a bit due to Hurricane Sandy, but we would like to hear from you. If you have interest in an enV system mount, please shoot us an email - info[at]envsystem.com. No obligations, just would like some feedback as we might increase the production run based off interest.

Thanks
    enV system // don't lose your adventures
    Professional Billet Aluminum GoPro Mounting System
    http://www.facebook.com/EnvSystem
    enV System | Professional Billet GoPro Mounting System

mtbr member
    Dude that stuff is rockin heavy duty looking. Nice.

mtbr member
    This looks like a good design.

Here's a request. I've used extension arms to mount the camera farther away from the frame. But this leads to more vibration transmitted to the camera. I would also like to see a version with a secondary mounting point. For example, one on the top of the case. This would allow mounting camera to two solid points and hopefully to reduce vibration.
    My Cycling Videos: Vimeo | YouTube | My Website

Ride More, Whine Less
    That is beautiful workmanship. I would be interested in seeing some mounts that would
    --hang down from the back of the saddle's seat rails
    --Maybe a mounting platform that could be captured under the rear skewer
    --Maybe a water bottle conversion kit that could allow a for a mid frame mount

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by heyyall View Post
    That is beautiful workmanship. I would be interested in seeing some mounts that would
    --hang down from the back of the saddle's seat rails
    --Maybe a mounting platform that could be captured under the rear skewer
    --Maybe a water bottle conversion kit that could allow a for a mid frame mount
    I've got you covered my friend!
    Boss Mounts Ford's Fabrications

I've been working on these exact concepts for a little bit now, and soon, you will see prototypes posted on my blog, also, look for a kickstarter page to be up in the next couple weeks!

mtbr member
    Nice looking mount, but $400 for a good mount set up is not going to be in the ballpark for many. In fact half of that is pushing it. Its nice, but it's more than the camera itself.