Trail Tire TV on blogger

1st Snow Ride of 2013

SO, we got snow back around X-mas/New Year.. was just short of a ft deep, but over time it melted off a bit and around the 6th of Jan it was ridable Keith had just moved into the area and we gave him a tour of the local little shore line trails. In the SNOW!! was fun!

Also got the demo for Final Cut Pro,.. if you have a mac (must be dualie Intel) download it!! fully working for 30 days!!! NO RESTRICTIONS!!

Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/

'Tis but a scratch
    OP - I like to watch the videos of Northeast riding as it resonates with me being from there. I see your trips over on Everytrail, too. I've managed to get in 5 rides in 2013 (Ringwood, Allaire, Six Mile Run, Stephens and Stewart). Allaire and Six Mile were completely melted. But, up in north NJ and southern NY its still snow covered, but ridable, like your video shows. I may venture to the island before the next snow. Thanks for sharing!

Trail Tire TV on blogger
    Quote Originally Posted by huffster View Post
    OP - I like to watch the videos of Northeast riding as it resonates with me being from there. I see your trips over on Everytrail, too. I've managed to get in 5 rides in 2013 (Ringwood, Allaire, Six Mile Run, Stephens and Stewart). Allaire and Six Mile were completely melted. But, up in north NJ and southern NY its still snow covered, but ridable, like your video shows. I may venture to the island before the next snow. Thanks for sharing!
    ya, hit coastal CT, most places are now pretty melted with a few northern facing hills snowy (adds fun ) thinking Trumbull should be decent. Fairfield county had more snow, but it's been pretty warm for a week now where it might be worth a trip Long Island (I call it the "Sand Bar") should be sweet also.. Glacier Ridge is up the island a bit but a blast
    Going to try and bring Trail Tire TV back. go take a look... http://trailtiretv.blogspot.com/