White Mountain NEMBA's 11th annual Trailbuilding Weekend event is this weekend. The schedule goes something like this:
• 8:30 am to 12:30 pm trail work; meeting at end of High Street off Passaconaway Road in Albany, NH to work on Tent Boulder Trail. Google map link. We will be riding bikes to the trail work site; tools will be provided. Trail work is optional but we’d love the help if you can make it.
• 12:30 pm to 2 pm lunch on your own. Recommended swimming holes are at Davis Park by the covered bridge in Conway or at Big Eddy, 3 miles down Passaconaway Road from High Street on the Swift River.
• 2:00 pm rides from my house at 116 Grandview Road, Conway. Map link
• 6:00 pm barbeque & party at my house at 116 Grandview Road. Bringing a side dish to share would be helpful. We'll have a keg and grill food. Camping is available on site for Friday and Saturday.
• 10:00 am rides meeting at Mt. Cranmore, North Conway map link
No charge for this fun event, and nobody will be checking membership cards.
Results 1 to 3 of 3