mtbr member

Southern NH riding!

This coming week, wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday morning I have off. I would like to get some rides in at places I have not been to that much or know all that well.

Having someone to ride with that knows these particular trails would be awesome.

I don't know fort rock that well, rode there twice.
    Never been to concord.
    This new place in Pittsfield looks great, devils trails something?

Bear brook I know, fomba I know, musquash I know, franklin falls I know.

Anyone up to guide me?
    Last edited by SleepeRst; 07-31-2012 at 03:37 PM.

mtbr member
    we have a group ride in hampstead, off exit 3. we dont get much mention but i sure you wouldnt be disappointed...we ride at 6 pm though. mornings would be tough for me but lunch time thurs or fri i could show you around

Go Bruins!
    I can give you a righteous tour of fort rock, pawtuckaway, willowdale, harold parker, or mt aggie. A couple are in NE Mass and mt aggie is in York, ME. They all offer something a little different and can all be a blast to ride. The hampstead trails as pitchcrew mentioned are really nice as well. I've not yet made one of their group rides, but I found a lot of trails over there on my own and there is some great riding.
    Get out and ride even when you don't want to because ten minutes into the ride you'll be glad you did.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchCrew View Post
    we have a group ride in hampstead, off exit 3. we dont get much mention but i sure you wouldnt be disappointed...we ride at 6 pm though. mornings would be tough for me but lunch time thurs or fri i could show you around
    I rode Hampstead on Sunday and did 9.5 miles and only hit 1 trail twice only for a small portion.. Get ready to climb some hills..

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by PitchCrew View Post

Hamstead is nice, can bike there from my house in Salem. I recommend it.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepeRst View Post
    This coming week, wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday morning I have off. I would like to get some rides in at places I have not been to that much or know all that well.

Having someone to ride with that knows these particular trails would be awesome.

I don't know fort rock that well, rode there twice.
    Never been to concord.
    This new place in Pittsfield looks great, devils trails something?

Bear brook I know, fomba I know, musquash I know, franklin falls I know.

Anyone up to guide me?
    Most places I ride I do not know. I just go there a few times and learn. Always have fun though. Check out Hamstead, I wouldn't say I know it well, but been there four times. Always find new trails.

I am often looking for people to ride with if you ever are. I am not an amazing biker, but can keep up probably with most. I am in shape.

mtbr member
    I am planning on riding tomorrow, that is Wednesday! Post her or message me your number if you want to meet up. Otherwise I am hitting good ole' Bear Brook on my own.

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    Tomorrow I am not going to be biking, got work all day. Thursday I may.

I'd Huck That....
    Check out Yudicky in Nashua has a good mix of trails from flowy on the SouthSide to technical with some nice built up stunts on the NorthSide. Theres a map of for the southside that is easy to follow.

Tool
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer13 View Post
    Check out Yudicky in Nashua has a good mix of trails from flowy on the SouthSide to technical with some nice built up stunts on the NorthSide. Theres a map of for the southside that is easy to follow.
    I think you meant the opposite with the smoother stuff north of 111A (Barbwire) and the more technical stuff with features is to the south (Spaghetti Bowl). It is a good riding spot, and continually getting better with the great work that NEMBA is doing in there (thanks, Dan0!).

-Pete
    I can barely get my mouth around it.

I'd Huck That....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedalphile View Post
    I think you meant the opposite with the smoother stuff north of 111A (Barbwire) and the more technical stuff with features is to the south (Spaghetti Bowl). It is a good riding spot, and continually getting better with the great work that NEMBA is doing in there (thanks, Dan0!).

-Pete
    Thanks for the correction Pete.