mtbr member

Southern NH looking for riders.

What's up, I'm in Nashua NH and I've been really stumped that I haven't found many other riders in the area. I know there are people around, I just haven't met them and I want that to change. I'm looking to do some racing next year and I really want to take my riding to the next level but I want people to do that with. So yeah if you're around the Nashua area or whatever I'm game.

mtbr member
    we have a group ride wen nights in hampstead...follow rt 111. prob 40 minutes from nashua
    pm ifu want

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    How's it going! I hate to say it but you aren't looking to hard. Souhegan Cycles (Milford NH) does group rides every tuesday night all around Nashua( go to 603sports.com). Goodales (Nashua) does group rides every sunday night. Call or go to the store and talk to Jim or Chris in the repair shop.

MTBR.com lists all the trails but there is about 4-6 killer trails right in or around nashua

You didn;t state needing trails to ride but if you aren;t aware there is some killer riding right around nashua and within 15-20 minutes of nashua

mtbr member
    I'm just limited on time these days because of work and family obligations. I usually only have an hour or two a day if I'm lucky. I did some group rides with goodales over the summer and I wasn't impressed, but that was road..

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Feel free to hit me up if you are around. I'm not the faster but we have a decent crew and more than happy to show you around.

And yeah the Goodales Sunday ride is different guys than the road guys. Can't guarantee better results but you should have fun.

mtbr member
    Seconding Souhegan Cycleworks 6pm tues night ride.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maniak84 View Post
    What's up, I'm in Nashua NH and I've been really stumped that I haven't found many other riders in the area. I know there are people around, I just haven't met them and I want that to change. I'm looking to do some racing next year and I really want to take my riding to the next level but I want people to do that with. So yeah if you're around the Nashua area or whatever I'm game.
    Not a big group ride person myself. I ride Bear Brook from my house and usually catch all the other hot spots in the area, Pawtuckaway, Fort Rock , Fomba and so on. Send me a PM if you want to hook up for a ride.

mtbr member
    Hi everyone. I just moved to Londonderry and I'm getting back into mountain biking after a 10 year hiatus. I work from home 3 days a week and have been doing short rides at Musquash on my lunch break because its only a few minutes from my house.

I'm definitely interested in these group rides but if anyone is interested in meeting me for a weekday ride send me a message.

I'd Huck That....
    Quote Originally Posted by chuyler1 View Post
    Hi everyone. I just moved to Londonderry and I'm getting back into mountain biking after a 10 year hiatus. I work from home 3 days a week and have been doing short rides at Musquash on my lunch break because its only a few minutes from my house.

I'm definitely interested in these group rides but if anyone is interested in meeting me for a weekday ride send me a message.
    Whats up I ride fomba trails a few times during the week, let.me know if ur up for a ride sometime.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by slayer13 View Post
    Whats up I ride fomba trails a few times during the week, let.me know if ur up for a ride sometime.
    What time of day do you ride? I haven't been to FOMBA yet so I'm definitely interested in going with someone who can show me the way around. It's a bit far for me ride mid-day but I could probably sneak away once or twice this fall.