mtbr member

Snow biking at KT

Anyone have any idea when these trails might open? I know they are waiting for snow but it looks like there may be some coming on Sunday.

Heading there for some skiing next Friday-xmas and was wondering if I should bring the bikes.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Here's what they said on Facebook:
    Quote Originally Posted by MTA
    Greetings, our price for a winter mountain bike season's pass will be $20 and the day ticket will be $5. The season's pass price of $48 for skiing will also include winter mountain biking this year. Our other prices will remain the same. The new winter mtn. bike trail will be located below Little John Road....the management.

Trails are still being cut in. The new trail utilizes some existing trail but will also be brand spankin' new! But no, we will NOT be using our summer trails, we are unable to groom them with our sled. They are too tight, bouldery and twisty.
    "Gone are the days we stopped to decide where we should go. We just ride." - Robert Hunter

beer thief
    Scharny, I think you're mixing KT & Millstone.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by radair View Post
    Scharny, I think you're mixing KT & Millstone.
    You are correct sir! Carry on. Nothing to see here.
    "Gone are the days we stopped to decide where we should go. We just ride." - Robert Hunter

Moderator Moderator
    Yes, but...

Kingdom Trails Hey All, we'll be designating certain trails for Winter biking this year. Can't make it Jester and Knightslayer as those are ski trails for the winter- busy ski area. But, we'll keep everyone updated on the best trails for biking this winter on the "trail conditions" section which is on the home page of kingdomtrails.org .