• 11-22-2012
    CannondaleF9
    Pine Hill Park Rutland, VT
    I have been riding at this park for some time now and was wondering about what types of bikes should be ridden here, if any of you do go to PHP.

I (you probably would have guessed) have a 2010 Cannondale F9.
  • 11-23-2012
    GreenMtnRider
    Pine Hill is meant to be ridden by 19th century boneshakers.

All joking aside, they're mountain bike trails, but ride it if you got it. :thumbsup:
  • 11-27-2012
    Johnnydrz
    I have ridden pretty much every trail there on my hardtail singlespeed. Perfect place for that type of bike IMO. But I also have seen people on 6" front and rear with full face helmets...
  • 11-27-2012
    CannondaleF9
    When I get a new Trek 29'er (Mamba or Cobia), I will be riding there a lot more than I am now.
  • 12-08-2012
    angelo
    Speaking of Pine Hill......
    What do you think about conditions tomorrow (Sunday) morning? Not too much rain/sleet today in central VT, considering a morning trip for a ride at Georgetti.
  • 12-08-2012
    CannondaleF9
    Tomorrow is supposed to be a nice day for riding. At worst the trails may be a bit muddy.
  • 12-10-2012
    Johnnydrz
    I hope the weather holds up until at least next Sunday. A few of us Canadians plan on driving down there for one last "dry" ride day...

Johnnydrz
  • 12-10-2012
    CannondaleF9
    The weather is supposed to be warm and sunny all of next week. It may snow the week after.
  • 12-10-2012
    Johnnydrz
    Fingers crossed !!!!
  • 12-10-2012
    Blue Sugar
    Singlespeed 29er, full rigid, and it worked great.
  • 12-10-2012
    CannondaleF9
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Blue Sugar View Post
    Singlespeed 29er, full rigid, and it worked great.

Which brand of singlespeed bike do you ride?
  • 12-10-2012
    Blue Sugar
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CannondaleF9 View Post
    Which brand of singlespeed bike do you ride?

Redline Monocog. Pretty heavily modified at this point.
  • 12-13-2012
    RetroKlein
    I've ridden every type of mtn bike at pine hill over the past 20 years. They all worked.

Trails are relatively dry these days, with a few slick areas on warm days followed by cold nights.

Unless we get a big dump early next week,They should remain rideable for a while.