mtbr member
    Dec 2007

PerryHill Monday AM, Columbus Day ?

I'm heading to Waitsfield from Western MA for a romantic getaway with my wife. She has some work to do Monday morning, so I'm free to ride.

This year I've been to Stowe for SinglespeedUSA, Millstone, Kingdom Trails, Ascutney...but never to Perry Hill.

Is anyone up for giving me a tour on Monday? Or point me in the right direction for a Columbus Day adventure?

Thanks.
    Selma Ti.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Go there and ride Green to Blue, climb back up and hit red to yellow and out. AKA, Main climb to Permission, to Burning Spear, to Rasta Man, back up to Joes to FirstBorn to Campfire. A good 2 hour spin.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Thanks Dave. Is a map available for download?
    Selma Ti.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    There are maps available at the local shops. Bike29 in waterbury if you can catch them open, or Iride in Stowe...again, their hours get sporatic this time of year. Also check the stowe mtb club website...might be maps on there.

mtbr member
    Bike29/Fivehills is closed. You will need to check Iride, Mountain Bike shop or one of the other shops in Stowe. You can also search this forum and probably find one of many maps posted.
    Get out and Ride!!

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Too bad about Bike29...I remember those folks from SSUSA and was looking forward to stopping in.
    I'll explore PH on Mon on my 32x21 rigidity... looking forward to peeping some leaves and finding the flow. (ahhh what a romantic time of year)
    Selma Ti.