JDM
    mtbr member

Page Hill trail map updated

We completed some new trails at Page Hill this year and have produced an updated trail map. We're finally getting to the point there that you can get a solid ride in!

Driving directions and trail maps can be found at the club's website: CNH NEMBA.

Go Bruins!
    How many miles do you estimate one lap riding bear claw, mmt, hydra, spring, the dude abides, hard hat, and back to bear claw counting the fire roads as well. Would clockwise or counterclockwise be the better direction? I need a new place to check out. This is a little out of my normal driving radius, but I make occasional exceptions to explore new terrain. Thanks for any info you can provide.
    Get out and ride even when you don't want to because ten minutes into the ride you'll be glad you did.

JDM
    mtbr member
    We rode this 8 mile, ~2hr loop on Sunday:
    Bear Claw, Hard hat, north on Access, West on the Dude Abides, south on Spring, east on Clough, north on Access, east on Hydra, Clockwise on MMT.

MMT should be ridden clockwise. The other big loop works pretty well either way.

The upper half of Spring trail is really rough and could be hard to follow. Consider taking the Dickinson double track to avoid to upper half. Looks for it to be dialed in at the beginning of next season.

Go Bruins!
    Thanks for the info. Sounds good.
    Get out and ride even when you don't want to because ten minutes into the ride you'll be glad you did.

mtbr member
    It is definitley worth the time to check it out. Lots of climbing and lots of singletrack.

mtbr member

The conditions on the ride we did with Jesse made for a fun day.

JDM
    mtbr member
    Everything should be in good shape for this weekend. All the snow is melted and the ground should be pretty dry.

I'm trying to decide between a ride at Franklin and getting some more trail work in at Page Hill.