SP Singletrack rocks
    Aug 2006

New Trail in Dorset, Vt - Humprey's Trail

I have been spending a ton of time this summer in the Cambridge, Ny area and just found/rode this today.

The trail can be picked up off West Dorset road just south of church street and its really only half done. IT will eventually be a 5 mile loop but what is there is worth riding if your in the area.

Fairly flowly trail with some switchback that were cut alittle tight at the bottom, seems to be the trail designer is a getting better at his craft as he moved up the hill. A really a great view of the entire area about half ways up as well.

Mountain Bike Ride Profile | Humprey's Trail near Dorset | Times and Records | Strava

if you know of any more singletrack in the cambridge, Ny Dorset, Manchester,bennington area let me know. I plan to check out the bondville singletrack tomorrow

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BushwackerinPA View Post
    I have been spending a ton of time this summer in the Cambridge, Ny area and just found/rode this today.

The trail can be picked up off West Dorset road just south of church street and its really only half done. IT will eventually be a 5 mile loop but what is there is worth riding if your in the area.

Fairly flowly trail with some switchback that were cut alittle tight at the bottom, seems to be the trail designer is a getting better at his craft as he moved up the hill. A really a great view of the entire area about half ways up as well.

Mountain Bike Ride Profile | Humprey's Trail near Dorset | Times and Records | Strava

if you know of any more singletrack in the cambridge, Ny Dorset, Manchester,bennington area let me know. I plan to check out the bondville singletrack tomorrow

Any guidestones on it????

SP Singletrack rocks
    Aug 2006
    none.......