Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEMBA Fest

mtbr member

NEMBA Fest

Anyone going?

Ride and Smile suckas
    The premiere mountain biking event of the 2011 season!
    NEMBAfest 2011

Yeah. Weather forcast is looking perfect. We have the trails all cleaned up and sweet routes that will be arrowed as of Friday afternoon. See you all this weekend.
    "DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY" -Yoda
    www.nemba.org

mtbr member
    didn't really find it that great last year. And 20 bucks? to ride trails with little arrows on em? I dunno, if they had more demos.... maybe. Where's Yeti, santacruz, Ibis, specialized, etc... I'm sure the 20 dollars goes to a good cause but, find the event lacking and after 20 years of riding bearbrook, the trails are getting tired.....

I'm sure I'll get heat for the above but... oh well. it's my opinion.
    Full time rider part time racer...

See my adventures here..

https://www.instagram.com/projectnortheast/

see me rollin, they hatin
    Im going!!!!

Bear Brook is one of my favorite places to ride, though i'm a little gimpy in the knee so i missed my last group ride there. i'll probably risk it and putz around a little bit anyway. i just like to look at bikes.

THis will be my first nemba fest.

Quote Originally Posted by mcstumpy View Post
    The premiere mountain biking event of the 2011 season!
    NEMBAfest 2011

Yeah. Weather forcast is looking perfect. We have the trails all cleaned up and sweet routes that will be arrowed as of Friday afternoon. See you all this weekend.
    Would you happen to be Matt from nemba? i've spoken with you before, in the Yudicky parkinglot. but it was only once, so i wont be offended if you dont remember
    what kind of group rides are there? i'd say i can do intermediate trails, but at a slower girly pace, and my knee is bad right now, but if there is a good ride for somebody in my position, that would be good. the guys (or shall i say "animals") i'm coming with would be doing faster stuff than me, and i dont want to be left out!

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    I'm going Sunday. Saturday has a local fundraiser ride that I'll probably be doing.

Hopefully can test ride the new RM Element 29'er.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by manchvegas View Post
    didn't really find it that great last year. And 20 bucks? to ride trails with little arrows on em? I dunno, if they had more demos.... maybe. Where's Yeti, santacruz, Ibis, specialized, etc... I'm sure the 20 dollars goes to a good cause but, find the event lacking and after 20 years of riding bearbrook, the trails are getting tired.....

I'm sure I'll get heat for the above but... oh well. it's my opinion.
    Thanks Mr Positive.
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA
    I love learning new things in my pajamas.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    what kind of group rides are there? i'd say i can do intermediate trails, but at a slower girly pace, and my knee is bad right now, but if there is a good ride for somebody in my position, that would be good. the guys (or shall i say "animals") i'm coming with would be doing faster stuff than me, and i dont want to be left out!
    There are definitely rides for all paces and abilities.
    http://facebook.com/CharlemontTrails
    NEMBA Past President...

mtbr member
    Manchvegas, i don't think the marked out trails are really marketed towards locals that know the place in and out. But for people that want to come from afar and ride great rails with no worry of getting lost, it is great. All the best trails can be ridden.

I've been the last two years and am going again.

Last year i demo'd carbon Felt 29r and they let me do the 20 miler with as it was later on and they had quite a few bikes still. It was fun only i should have brought some food with me; the 20 mile course drained me more than i have ever been on a bike.

The campgrounds are pretty decent as well.

My girlfriend rode the intermediate course with no problem. There will be people there that seem like they have never actually been mountain biking before. I get the feeling there are a lot of beginners that didn't know mtbing meant leaving the rail trails. They seem to having fun as well.

Ride and Smile suckas
    We will have rides from Kids to Racers. There will be a ladies only ride on Sunday. There is also a night ride sponsered by exposure lights (Saturday 630).

Nicole. Yes i do remember you from Yudicky. The larger group rides will leave at 10am both days.

There is going to be a 6 mile novice loop, 11 mile intermediate loop and a 20+ mile advanced loop.

Manchvegas, I will save you the $20. Come help for a couple of hours and you can get in for free. I am like that. Wait till you see the condition of the trails. SWEET ST!
    www.nemba.org

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    look forward to nembafest every year! its my big send of start of the night riding season! demo's are always fun and its great kicking back and having a brew or two with some like minded people! i wanna do a SS only ride one of the day snot sure if any one is interested!? ill be up friday night camping through the weekend!
    Mcstumpy-im assuming your matt that i camped with last season? what do you need help with?
    stumpjumper 29 evo
    Jabberwocky
    Gt peace 9'r
    SE Lager

the train keeps rollin
    Wait till you see the condition of the trails. SWEET ST!
    Did NEMBA do a lot of cleanup recently? Tree cut out of little bear?
    beaver hunt

Ride and Smile suckas
    Nick
    We are in great shape. 10am on Saturday there is a racey SS ride headed out, lead by one of my buddies on the NEMBA race team. Save some for the night ride...
    - Same site as last year. I will see you around the fire sir.

Yeah, NEMBA cleanup went well. We cut that tree out of little bear, but we have yet to stop the erosion from the ATV event a couple of years ago.
    www.nemba.org

the train keeps rollin
    Saw a two guys riding ATVs there last week, in Hayes Field, motorheads.
    beaver hunt

mtbr member
    We will have rides from Kids to Racers. There will be a ladies only ride on Sunday. There is also a night ride sponsered by exposure lights (Saturday 630).

Nicole. Yes i do remember you from Yudicky. The larger group rides will leave at 10am both days.

There is going to be a 6 mile novice loop, 11 mile intermediate loop and a 20+ mile advanced loop.

Manchvegas, I will save you the $20. Come help for a couple of hours and you can get in for free. I am like that. Wait till you see the condition of the trails. SWEET ST!
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I would take you up on it an hang out, always like meeting new people into mountain biking. but, I will be suffering this weekend up at the kingdom riding darling hill and the bike park at burke. Honestly though, I've ridden bearbrook so much over the past 15 years it doesn't do anything for me, it's good, close, but it's same old same old. I've tried changin my loops that I do but usually end up doing the same one, cuz it's the best one. I will be back to bear brook this winter, rippin on the quad in the snow.....

Also, bear brook trail is ALL sand.... hard not to erode. The only atv event I know of was toys for tots which happens most every year in december. what atv event happened where anyone was even allowed on little bear?
    Full time rider part time racer...

See my adventures here..

https://www.instagram.com/projectnortheast/

mtbr member
    What are the particulars on the kids "race"? I was planning on going to Nemba fest to try some of the bikes. My sons 8 and My wife and I want him to get into racing at some point. Him and I do the last two sections of Hemlock about once a week. He does'nt have the attention span to last the whole day. Can kids stop by to do the Kids ride only?

the train keeps rollin
    Hemlock 2, just rode it, lot's of bushwacking due to some new logging.
    beaver hunt

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Checking in from RI. Can't wait to go to this thing. Me and my busy are heading up today (fri) and staying through till Sunday. Keep an eye out for me with the blinged out black and red Banshee Rune. HOLLA!!!!

Black Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by snowdrifter View Post
    Hemlock 2, just rode it, lot's of bushwacking due to some new logging.
    They should rename to DooDooFest
    Voltron

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxking45 View Post
    Checking in from RI. Can't wait to go to this thing. Me and my busy are heading up today (fri) and staying through till Sunday. Keep an eye out for me with the blinged out black and red Banshee Rune. HOLLA!!!!
    camping at bearbrook? if so will have cold brews tonight! spot 58A come say hi.
    stumpjumper 29 evo
    Jabberwocky
    Gt peace 9'r
    SE Lager

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Hey folks, Eric from DG here. NEMBAfest time again! We had a great time last year.

We will be at NEMBAfest again this year with some good deals on Rocky Mountain and Santa Cruz bicycles as well as over 75 jerseys and tshirts at up to 50% off. Stop by our trailer and say hello.
    MTBR Legal Disclaimer: I am the co-owner of DG Cycles in Epping, New Hampshire.

mtbr member
    Good time this year, the weather was awesome. Lots of families enjoying the trails.
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

i had a good time too...but i had an OTB crash as a grand finale, and boy am i feeling it right noW!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NicoleB28 View Post
    i had a good time too...but i had an OTB crash as a grand finale, and boy am i feeling it right noW!
    That sucks
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    No OTB, but I planted my side into the hillside pretty good and ended up warping my rear rotor, as well as rashing up my leg.

Still, a good time, and the weather just made it that much more spectacular. It could stay like that all winter long and I'd be a happy camper. Broke, but happy.

Heading up to Littleton tomorrow, as the Specialized demo truck is gonna be there.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Okay so I just got back from my three days in Allenstown at the NEMBAfest and I wanted to give my thoughts and opinions on the event.

Overall I had a really good time and I think that it was geared pretty well towards families but I do have a few gripes. The trails were marked clearly the and the terrain was "pretty good". The first day I rode was on Saturday. Since I was fresh and ready to go for the weekend my buddy and I decided to do the 20 mile advanced trail (Black arrows). This trail was an absolute killer!! There was some good stuff that was fairly challenging however it was the seemingly never-ending climbs that killed me. The ride which was supposed to be "advanced" was hardly technical. I think the only thing that actually made it advanced was the ability to keep cadence on a never-ending climb or simply have the lung/muscle to complete the ride. Our intentions for sat was to do the long ride and then also do a night ride later on. Needless to say that did not happen. After getting back to where the actual even was at I wanted a cheeseburger more than anything but was instead left with no other choice but the $10 pulled pork sandwich and a bag of chips. They were out of burgers!! For $10 have someone run down the road and grab some more burgers....I mean come on, this is the premiere NE event (hence NEMBAfest) and there are no burgers?....LAME!!

Sunday (today) we went back and decided to do the "intermediate" loop. This loop was such a drastic difference from the advanced loop that it was almost amusing. I don't know who set up theses routes but IMO it was sub-par. Out of the entire 9 or 10 mile intermediate loop about 4-5 of those miles were spent on fire road climbing. In fact I was super bored with the first half of the ride and thought about simply exploring elsewhere. Some of the stuff was really good however but it just was an overlap of what i had ridden the day prior except today I could do it faster because I had more leg left in me. Still it was good however I was unimpressed.

After doing the two different loops that were set up it had gotten me to thinking about many of the other organized rides that I have been on. At every other ride I have ever been on there are water stations setup throughout the course. This wasn't a problem for me but none-the-less it got me thinking. Also there was not one single bail out point on the long ride that i had noticed. Im sorry but I feel those are an absolute necessity. There are a lot of people who are not good judge of their capabilities and would eventually realize that they got in over their head and need a way back "home". During the second half of my ride (12+mi) I didn't run into one single person the entire time. There were some super super fast downhill sections too and I feel very little traffic that was actually going thru there. Again it didn't really affect me but it was the thought that had crossed my mind.

Overall I had a really awesome time with the camping and the people that I had met at the event. The rides could have been mapped out a little better but whatever no harm no foul. I guess to truly experience what Bear Brook has to offer I am simply gonna have to take a camping trip up there on my own time rather than try to depend on an "event" type atmosphere.

Hopefully I don't rustle too many feathers because I truly did enjoy myself....I just wish the riding was better!!

HOLLA!!

i agree with some of that. i went on a women's ride, and it was mostly mapped out as boring fire road climbs. so we decided to hop onto the intermediate trails because the green arrows were too easy (if you were on the intermediate ride, you probably saw us. a group of 4 women).

lots of bear brook is just hilly, swoopy and non technical. but on the other side of the road, there is a climb up a rocky mountain, then some scary sections coming back down.

i ate crap pretty good on one technical trail, but i dont think it was part of the mapped routes. after the women's ride, me and the boys went out and did our own thing.

mtbr member
    I ride at BB a lot. I think the routes were pretty good this year. Can't please everyone but the courses are different every year to change things up. BB is not a super technical park, yes their are some rough trails but the park is primarily New England XC where putting on miles is the thing.
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    had a jolly good time this year thought the trails rocked!
    Night ride was as always the fastest ride by light you'll ever go on
    stumpjumper 29 evo
    Jabberwocky
    Gt peace 9'r
    SE Lager

banned
    Sep 2008
    the fest was fantastic with perfect weather and great riding per usual. nice to get my a$$ back on the bike. had a great 20 mile ride on the new kona hei hei supreme 29er dually. bike was REALLY nice all around. unbelievable handling bike. then i did a slightly shorter ride on the jamis nemesis alu 650b. at almost 1/3rd the price of the hei hei, i had no less fun on it. in fact, and i've said it before, 650b is the wonder wheel. best 1600.00 bike i've ridden to date, and better than most bikes twice the price. flicky hardtail, with 120mm up front and wheels just the right size.

try one.

thank you nemba for another awesome fest!!!

rog

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Was not a huge fan of the 650b bike that was the maroon ish one correct? I took it out the cockpit was weird feeling and the guys didn't do a hood job checking bikes before sending them out because after crossing the bridge and climb that first hill I pedaled about half way up and the rear wheel came out of the drop out.
    stumpjumper 29 evo
    Jabberwocky
    Gt peace 9'r
    SE Lager

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxking45 View Post
    For $10 have someone run down the road and grab some more burgers....I mean come on, this is the premiere NE event (hence NEMBAfest) and there are no burgers?....LAME!!
    I understand your gripe here however the nearest store is a decent distance away. My buddy picked up a cheeseburger around 1:00 so I'm guessing they ran out and just felt it was too late to go get more. Also, the group was trying to raise money for the PMC $10 was a suggestion.

As for the trail, I think NEMBA needed a location that offers every rider a chance to get out there. The expert riders are probably not going to be that challenge on the trails in Bear Brook which is probably why they made the expert loop hilly. I've never viewed Bear Brook as being very technical. There are plenty of other places fairly locally that are far more technical.

On another note, I enjoyed the event. No place else could I pay $20 and demo any bike I wanted. I'm in the market for a new Mt Bike so this even worked out quite well for me.

I also enjoyed talking with the reps. I'm more of a roadie so it was nice to talk about all the new products on the market as I usually don't look at new MT Bike products.

Now I just need to sell a Serotta HSG, a beater Raleigh, and an old GT Zaskar LE.
    Last edited by Jasond; 10-11-2011 at 07:13 AM. Reason: grammer

banned
    Sep 2008

650b

Quote Originally Posted by nickcarll View Post
    Was not a huge fan of the 650b bike that was the maroon ish one correct? I took it out the cockpit was weird feeling and the guys didn't do a hood job checking bikes before sending them out because after crossing the bridge and climb that first hill I pedaled about half way up and the rear wheel came out of the drop out.
    correct, well it's red. i agree about the cockpit feeling a bit weird, but it's how they were set up.

when i took the 19" out, i'm 6' tall, i flipped the stem so it had a negative rise and dropped the stem and put a spacer on top to lower the front end a bit. with that 120mm fork, this helped a ton and staying seated on the steepest climbs kept that front end down, nice and stable.

sorry to hear about the rear wheel coming out.

oh, and i totally agree about the food and LACK there of. never seems to be enough food at the fests. there should be obvious water/gatorade stations and energy food on hand for sale as well.

rog

mtbr member
    For those that long for more tech with the same atmosphere no worries, your event is right around the corner. The Wicked Ride of the East at Harold Parker State Forest is on October 30th. Be there!
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by manchvegas View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the offer. I would take you up on it an hang out, always like meeting new people into mountain biking. but, I will be suffering this weekend up at the kingdom riding darling hill and the bike park at burke. Honestly though, I've ridden bearbrook so much over the past 15 years it doesn't do anything for me, it's good, close, but it's same old same old. I've tried changin my loops that I do but usually end up doing the same one, cuz it's the best one. I will be back to bear brook this winter, rippin on the quad in the snow.....

Also, bear brook trail is ALL sand.... hard not to erode. The only atv event I know of was toys for tots which happens most every year in december. what atv event happened where anyone was even allowed on little bear?

the event was at least 5 years ago and it was sponsered by the alanstown PD. they ripped up little bear so bad that the roots were hanging 8 inches off the ground, then their "repair" was to dump a bunch of sand on it , which is now mostly at the bottom. Since there were so many complaints they have been relegated to double track and roads except in winter. as far as I know they werent on bear brook trail. we were there and it totally sucked , they kept ripping around several trails and pretty much chased everyone else away. NH regulations prohibit ATV's in state parks except in winter. You guys have over 7000 miles of official ATV trails in NH so there is really no need to have ATVs in the parks, and if it was up to me they wouldnt be allowed in winter either. nothing worse than xc skiing or shoeing and having non stop snowmobile and ATV traffic stinking up the place and making too much noise. some people like the quiet woods, in fact everyone except ATV and snowmobilers would prefer it

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005

too much climbing???

you guys need to remember there are all skill levels and types of riders. We had the rides all leave together so that after the first mile or two the different skill levels would shake out into the proper groups. NO matter how you explain it most everyone thinks they are "intermediate"
    last year there were people lost, people way over their head, etc. There was alot of complaining last year that the routes were too hard for families and beginers. This year the family and beginner routes were about perfect, I led several rides and heard no complaints.
    as far as climbing, well, the venue is at the bottom of the park, there are only so many ways to get to the good stuff , the only way that doesnt involve climbing is to drive to one of the other parking areas. we generally start at the hiker /biker lot.
    If anyone would like a personal tour of my favorite routes drop me an email, I promise the climbing will be minimal and the tech will be all they have .

as a side note, we are working with the State to make a comprehensive plan to revamp the whole park, we would like to make several re routes and by passes to eliminate most of the fire road riding and make it all single track. Maybe do the same at Pawtuckaway and connect the two. The game plan is to make it a destination place like a mini Kingdom trails type . They already have 2 excellent campgrounds and lakes and ponds and plenty of good trails .

I agree about the food. we wanted more food vendors but the powers that be like guy that was there. after last year I just packed a lunch and my favorite brews each day

mtbr member
    Yes, little bear never recovered from that. Perhaps we can fix it this fall Dan? Not sure if a reroute is an option, especially up top. I cringe talking about this because we used to have so much fun on that trail years ago. It was like a bob sled course.
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinshield View Post
    Yes, little bear never recovered from that. Perhaps we can fix it this fall Dan? Not sure if a reroute is an option, especially up top. I cringe talking about this because we used to have so much fun on that trail years ago. It was like a bob sled course.

probably not this fall, everyone is burnt out, we spent the past 6 weeks working on this event
    its definately on our list of to dos though. I 'm not sure if it could be repaired without major excavating ( dont tell Matt) but I'm sure a re route that would be even better is in the works.
    I took the beginners down that and bear brook, we had a blast, some of those kids got some skills. we had 1 woman who was fairly new to MTB and she did the beginner ride in the am , then the night ride where we climbed up Cascade, and then she was back on Sunday. it's all in the pacing, if you give them enough recovery time between tough areas they can all be ridden

customized
    Sep 2003
    Nice timing for the Hemlock 2 logging, right before this event, ehh? Awful coincidence.

What's the deal with that?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Severum View Post
    Nice timing for the Hemlock 2 logging, right before this event, ehh? Awful coincidence.

What's the deal with that?
    Been battling that for two years.
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan0 View Post
    probably not this fall, everyone is burnt out, we spent the past 6 weeks working on this event
    its definately on our list of to dos though. I 'm not sure if it could be repaired without major excavating ( dont tell Matt) but I'm sure a re route that would be even better is in the works.
    I took the beginners down that and bear brook, we had a blast, some of those kids got some skills. we had 1 woman who was fairly new to MTB and she did the beginner ride in the am , then the night ride where we climbed up Cascade, and then she was back on Sunday. it's all in the pacing, if you give them enough recovery time between tough areas they can all be ridden
    That's the great thing about having this event at Bear Brook. I brought my son on Sunday and he could ride 90% of the trails around the festival area. Next year he'll be on a 24" bike so that means more trails for him.
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

customized
    Sep 2003
    Been battling that for two years.
    Alright, just a coincidence. Also a coincidence that the logs were stacked so neatly as far away from the road as possible, right on a pristine trail on the edge of the ravine. Wednesday there was one pile. Thursday there were many.

mtbr member
    Never can understand why they just can't stay away from the trail? OK, so you have to take the trees, we get it but why wreck the trails in the process. Can't they designate a couple crossovers and leave the rest alone?
    JRA Cycles
    My Trek HiFi
    NEMBA Racing
    SNEMBA

customized
    Sep 2003
    Never can understand why they just can't stay away from the trail? OK, so you have to take the trees, we get it but why wreck the trails in the process. Can't they designate a couple crossovers and leave the rest alone?
    We certainly agree.

Trails like the Hemlocks are money for the users and the park. I think a detailed sanctioned map with great signage would be a godsend for Bear Brook.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004
    you guys need to remember there are all skill levels and types of riders. We had the rides all leave together so that after the first mile or two the different skill levels would shake out into the proper groups. NO matter how you explain it most everyone thinks they are "intermediate"
    :
    I agree. I've got minimal mountain bike skills, and even when in decent shape for me, i'm not in great shape compared to others, but I can do more than a five mile ride, so the intermediate course was plenty for me. Had to walk a few of the steeper, rootier sections and descents, but I also found myself riding most of the areas marked with caution signs(thanks 29'er). But it was on one of those on the narrow trail along the hillside above the creek that I biffed it and tweaked my rear rotor.

But the climbing certainly had me panting hard, and the singletrack was plenty technical enough for my meager skills, but I still had a great time doing it, even though I was pretty well wrecked at the end.

Now I just gotta work on my fitness level.

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    Alright, just a coincidence. Also a coincidence that the logs were stacked so neatly as far away from the road as possible, right on a pristine trail on the edge of the ravine. Wednesday there was one pile. Thursday there were many.
    well...
    the trail is not an "official " trail, so technically they dont have to anything to save it. The forester told me last year that as a favor he would try and restore as much as possible. One of our members was talking to the loggers and they said that they were unaware of the event and they would have been more carefull had they known. Such is the fun of working through channels with the state

customized
    Sep 2003
    well...
    the trail is not an "official " trail, so technically they dont have to anything to save it. The forester told me last year that as a favor he would try and restore as much as possible. One of our members was talking to the loggers and they said that they were unaware of the event and they would have been more carefull had they known. Such is the fun of working through channels with the state
    When will the trail be official?

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    We certainly agree.

Trails like the Hemlocks are money for the users and the park. I think a detailed sanctioned map with great signage would be a godsend for Bear Brook.
    you guys may not know but several of the better trails are not official, they refer to them as roque. Hemlock is one, I trail, the bear hill cut off at the end of hedgehog and a few others. unless they are official the state does not recognise them and does not care about them. Its almost impossible to get a rogue trail made official , its easier to get approval for new trails. This is all stuff we're working on with the comprehensive planning. Hopefully, in the next several months we can start the ball rolling and get the approval to really make some great changes that everyone will be happy with. If it all works out it's going to be a primo riding destination.

customized
    Sep 2003
    If it all works out it's going to be a primo riding destination.
    That sounds great.

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    When will the trail be official?
    hard to say, we need to finalize our plan, submit it to the state, then if its approved, start the process, if the plan is not approved ( they may want to make changes) it could be quick or take forever. if you've ever worked for the govt. you know . the logging has one more section I believe after hemlock, but there are no trails in that area.
    I know it sucks but thats how it is. We need to be carefull about making new rogue trails because it will just undermine our efforts as far as working with the state

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast