mtbr member
    Apr 2013

Cool-blue Rhythm Mount Agamenticus

Can't say enough great things about this park. It used to be a ski slope many years ago. Trails are rocky (from small pebble rock gardens to enormous boulders to fly down) and some are very steep along with some of the best technical riding I've seen. Only been once, but plan on making it a regular weekly ride. Definitely want to take care if you're hitting these trails hard. Probably not advisable riding when conditions are or have recently been wet. If you don't like earning your downhill riding then you may not like it - gotta be in shape to make the most of it. This is not your typical cross country ride. I live around the corner from Bradbury, and ride it faithfully weekly and love it. This park is much more technical which is why I love it more.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dmilet52 View Post
    Can't say enough great things about this park. It used to be a ski slope many years ago. Trails are rocky (from small pebble rock gardens to enormous boulders to fly down) and some are very steep along with some of the best technical riding I've seen. Only been once, but plan on making it a regular weekly ride. Definitely want to take care if you're hitting these trails hard. Probably not advisable riding when conditions are or have recently been wet. If you don't like earning your downhill riding then you may not like it - gotta be in shape to make the most of it. This is not your typical cross country ride. I live around the corner from Bradbury, and ride it faithfully weekly and love it. This park is much more technical which is why I love it more.

Shhh! You'll anger the indigenous...........

cranktankerous Mainer
    I don't care. I don't even bike anymore, it's so stupid.
    Been there, done that... don't remember it.
    Bronson, Tallboy & Highball