mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Mills River Park - Underhill

Just spent an hour fatbiking the trails there. Nicely packed by all the skiers/snowshoers/walkers. I ski there after any good snow, but the trails quickly get packed out. So perfect for riding. I stopped for any skier or walker, but being evening not many people there.I checked their WEB site but found no rules on bike riding, just no motorized vehicles.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Cool. I have some friends that ski there often. Thought it would be a good place to ride. I hear the Intervale is riding really nice right now.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I believe there is going to be a Winter Festival in the Intervale this weekend. I think they are going to set xc ski tracks around the farms like they have done in previous years. Probably best not to ride the set tracks, but perhaps the snowshoes will create some other trails that will be ridable.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by VTFargo View Post
    I believe there is going to be a Winter Festival in the Intervale this weekend. I think they are going to set xc ski tracks around the farms like they have done in previous years. Probably best not to ride the set tracks, but perhaps the snowshoes will create some other trails that will be ridable.
    They've been grooming since the storm. With the warm up it might not be rideable. Hoping we get a good freeze this weekend.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bmike View Post
    They've been grooming since the storm. With the warm up it might not be rideable. Hoping we get a good freeze this weekend.
    Darn, I could have been skiing on my lunch hour!

mtbr member
    Nov 2009