mtbr member

Keep the community close knit!

Hi guys, Ryan here.

I am starting this thread in hopes that we can get together more riders from the NH region.

Maybe posting up schedules and some other information will help, or maybe even posting up a facebook group.

Everyone's schedule is different so finding some common grounds would be ideal for finding a riding buddy/group quickly.

I guess i will start. Weekends i usually work 4am-1230pm, 5-130. Mon 5am-130pm usually. Tuesday i get off every week. Wednesdays 1230pm-9pm, thurs-fri 6-230ish.

Post it up! The riding hasn't stopped due to winter! I am still out there in bear brook and fomba land whenever i am free.

mtbr member
    Hi Ryan,

I am part of a FB group called "MAZA-BE-SKI MOUNTAIN BIKE TRAILS". We have a small group of guys that meet up for impromptu rides in the Derry/Manchester area.

When the weather is good, I try to ride 2-3 times a week. I work from home Monday, Wednesday, Friday so I will post on the FB group the time I plan to ride a day in advance. I usually go out early morning or around lunch time for an hour ride but I can be flexible if someone is looking for a riding partner. Musquash is 5 minutes from my house so that's where I ride most of the time. I haven't been out as much since the new year though.

~ Chris

mtbr member
    Hey thanks! I just sent a request to join.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by SleepeRst View Post
    Hey thanks! I just sent a request to join.
    I recently joined them also. I'm going to ride the rail trails saturday, care to join?

I'd Huck That....
    What's up I work 3rd shift and get out a few times a week around 2pm I ride FOMBA trails during the week, I live right off the rail trail. I ride other weekend, usually it's venturing out to different places LDT, Fort Rock, Lynn Woods ect. Try to keep it within an hour's drive.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Ah yeah, I'm familiar with shift work schedules, I'm on 2nd right now. I ride weekday mornings and saturdys.