Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005

Halloween Night ride @ Yudicky farm

Yudicky farm in Nashua
    mark your calenders .....in blood
    weather dependant either 10/26 or if rainy 11/2
    6 pm sharp ballfield parking lot
    2 groups this year, the faster group will do both sides, slower group 1 side only
    heading to Tacos Colima after for mexican food and cervesas

let me know if you think youre comming so I can tell Tacos how many to expect

dansloan@sloanpainting.com

also, if anyone has a backpack leaf blower and could loan it or help blow off the leaves there it would be a big help. we have 2 now and 2 more would make it a 3-4 hour job

Tool
    This ride is always a blast. In!
    I can barely get my mouth around it.

see me rollin, they hatin
    Hey Daniel, is it safe to say that around 645 or so, that the group may come swinging back thru the lot to do the north side? i cant make 6, but i think i could hitch somewhere halfway
    fap

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    game plan is 2 groups, faster group will hit both sides, slower group , barbed wire only unless they want to hit the other side.
    we're trying to get out of there around 8:30 or so and hit Tacos Colima ( they are staying open late for us)
    I tried to send Jamie an email but I still dont have his right email. we probably wont get going untill a little after 6 but not much.
    so , yes the faster group will be passing by, Im guessing 7 ish, or you could start riding backwards and turn around when we meet.
    glad to hear your coming

thanks for answering! Jamie may be able to do both sides, as he gets out of work earlier than i. I'll probably meet you at the lot or ride backwards as you said. i plan on dressing up a little what percentage of costumage typically happens on these rides? what else makes it a "halloween ride"?
    I'll PM you his email.
    fap

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    typically not much, 1 year it rained , one was cold, supposed to be warm and nice this year so if you want to drees up you can, Ill be putting a few odds and ends out on the trails as well

cool. but i dont want to be the only idiot in costume! i just may have a wig and light clown makeup.
    fap

Hey Dan, did you really mean Barbwire ONLY, or the entire 6ish miles on the north side? seems we'd have plenty of time to do all of it, if we've got 2.5 hours
    fap

oh, and i was just out there tonight. good job on the 'dicky blowage....and that other stuff too
    fap

Vaginatarian
    Oct 2005
    any good pictures?