mtbr member
    Mar 2010

H100 - a wash out?

not looking forward to the mudbath that's in store. what say you racers, will the mud fest matter?

customized
    Sep 2003
    Will it really be that bad? Central NH is fairly dry.

mtbr member
    Mudfest? Really? I figured it was going to be a dry one this year. Weather looks perfect for the race too.....mid 70's and sunny!

Made to Shred

Weather Inside Scoop

Trails in and around Greenfield typically drain quickly and despite the HUGE amount of rain we have gotten recently, the trails are in great shape and relatively dry. Weather for Saturday looks to be slight chance of showers and sunday about the same with it 'supposed' to be clearing. Recently weather patterns have been off compared to the weather report and showers have been spotty and it's been clearing up afterwards. It's drizzling now here (10 minutes down the road from race start) and I imagine it will clear up on race day - at least that is what my sixth sense is telling me with my nose to the wind. Hopefully. We've been having some great weather recently with some rain mixed in there. But it was so damned dry before it rained (most the small streams and such were dry or really low) the huge amount of rain hasn't made much of a difference in terms of trail wetness. Just some info from what I have seen on the rides I've taken this past week.

Good luck to all. I'll be at the info/registration booth helping and providing wrench support this year so stop by and say hello!
    Kristofer Henry - 44 BIKES - Made to Shred™
    www.44bikes.com - 44 Flickr - 44 Facebook