Te mortuo heres tibi sim?

Exeter, NH people?

Mexico Lindo or Los Alos?
    Florence Nightingale's Stormtrooper

mtbr member
    las olas, cant go to exeter with out stopping there. steak taco with pineapple salsa. hopefully the line wont be too long, it moves along fairly quickly. worth the wait. cant speak for mexico lindo as i have never been there.

Cool - thanks. Anyone for Fort Rock om Monday? Other suggestions? I like techy. Highland Tuesday? Wednesday before heading home is unknown - Highland again or something pedaly.

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Several years since I've been there but the FOMBA stuff near Manchester was fun, especially the then bootleg trails nearby. Can't remember how good Bear Brook was...

If you've never ridden Lynn, you could head there on the way home a bit out of the way though. A local guide might be useful for that one.
    Rolling on 29", 650b, 8.3" and 23mm

Quote Originally Posted by 6thElement View Post
    Several years since I've been there but the FOMBA stuff near Manchester was fun, especially the then bootleg trails nearby. Can't remember how good Bear Brook was...

If you've never ridden Lynn, you could head there on the way home a bit out of the way though. A local guide might be useful for that one.
    Already done and home!

Got a sweet tour of Bruce & Tom's, as well as another local spot by Gloucester, MA. Then got a good tour of the Fort Rock stuff. Liked both places quite a bit, though would have been better on a smaller bike. Brought the burly and slack Reign-X - it's a great riding bike, but a bit much to haul around on that stuff.

Highland the last day, with a swap to the heftier wheelset. Dug the place, and will for sure be back!

Ended up eating at Mexico Lindo - one of the taco plates. Was pretty damn tasty!

Been to Lynn a lot when I lived in Boston, but yeah, I'd need a guide now - been over ten years since riding there last. It's on my list to get over there and check it out again though. FOMBA trails I checked out last year on the last day of a similar trip. Good fast pedaly stuff, but I'd not go out of my way to go there again. Granted, I only pedaled around the mapped stuff I found right from the parking area.

Going to be up at the in-laws place around Lisbon Falls, ME in a couple weekends, plan to bring a bike or two. 1.5 hours to Sunday River - which I really like! and 20 minutes from Bradbury. Not sure if a lift day can be swung, so may just be the small bike at Bradbury.